Mr Lennox was a wild animal.
Like what the actual fuck.

"Tease me once again and I'll break your legs." He was. He already was. Literally. What was left there to break? My legs were numb and my throat was sore from my cries. What was left?

I breathed harder once his hand finally released my throat, his palm glided down to my nipples and pinch them as hard as he was inside of me.
So fucking hard that my teeth bit through my lips and my back arched up. He knew what to do.

He knew what spots ended me and rebound me deep inside my brain.

I wanted to think he fucked me right, but after a sudden slap spanked my face I was left stunned.

No man has done it like that, so tough and maybe a bit abusive. Most indisputably not, but yes.
It was a slap anyway.

But a slap that I wanted it repeat on my skin again, that I wanted even on a harsher level.

Was I a psycho? Maybe, but I wasn't a normal person anyway. I was everyone's needs, I ate, yes, I drank, yes, but I never felt like a normal human being. I was more like a star in the darkness. People watch me, like me, and then boom. It's morning again and I wasn't as important as last night. I was useless.

Unless when it comes to sex. And only sex.

So yes. If it meant being rough on me would give my body such a relief afterward. I'd like him to slap me more. Scratch me, bite me. Anything.

"Fuck." He groaned and lifted one of my legs to earn more space and entirely have himself inside me. My back was arching and my legs were even more jello than the jello itself. I shook at the feeling of him twitching and growing in me.
My toes curled and my body was like on a hell temperature. He leaned over and pinned my arms. "Do you like this?." he asked even though I was clear enough with my moans and cries.

"Yeah..." my eyes rolled at each second I felt him deeper. "I love the way you fuck me."

"Then be my whore." he exhaled heavy breaths in my face.

"What." I breathlessly responded. My eyebrows tightened and my legs were shaking. I was so close, that I was not able to hear anything but his groans.

I scratched his hands for pinning mine like that, I could barely move, he held my leg, he fucked me and without any warning, I felt him burst into me. Warmth ran through me till it drooled out of me. It felt like the sky had fallen on earth once both of us nearly wailed for the best long-lasting orgasm we'll ever feel to become reality. And eventually, it came.

And I was crazy about that.

"Holy fuck." I wheezed. Thank you, yes. He finally dropped my hands in privilege and gripped both of my breasts in his mouth. Did he recover so fast already? It hasn't been a second.

He sucked my breast into his mouth while squeezing the other. I wasn't scared of his bites anymore, I was more likely to be scared of his stares. Gosh, he was evil. And I enjoyed that...

"You're still inside of me.." I moaned at his tongue rolling in circles around my breast, so much that my nipple poked up firmly and harder than minutes ago.

"You still want my cock." He bit back. "You're squeezing me dry." Well...it was of course a natural body reaction. I haven't recovered from such an orgasm yet.

He sucked my breast again before I faced the pillows out of nowhere.
He was magical with changing positions.

And it was absolutely shocking how he was still inside me like that. I couldn't stand it.
Neither did I want to. I just wanted to feel it.

"You didn't answer me." He grasped my hair and arched my back all the way back to him, till I saw him upside down in my concept. I moaned at the feeling of him unhurriedly thrusting again, spreading out our wetness and rebuilding an orgasm in me all over again.

"Answer what?" I gripped the hand that pinched my nipple between his fingers and rolled my eyes back. I was already too wet, he was already hard and sensitive around me.

"Be my whore." His hand ran up on my neck like a snake he had on his chest, he bit my ear like he wanted to embitter me with his words.

"I can't do that, sir...I have a job." His hand went further and further on my skin. He knew how to ease in my mouth without any hesitation.

He had an obsession with his fingers getting sucked clean and wet. His fingers were big and choke-able, but I didn't mind any of that.

Every inch of him tasted sweet to my mouth.

"I'll pay you." He bit my neck. "I'll pay you better than what you get now." I hummed as a no. I don't know what Joe would do if I agreed, literally anything, but let me go to any other man that exists. Joe was a person who liked to be pleased and hated to lose anything.

He hated to see anyone better than him even if it meant he had to hurt the entire universe. So letting me go might let me pay my life for the freedom I want. His threats were horrifying, and I didn't want to end up on the streets after what I came to, where I went through.

If it meant for me to be who I am right now in exchange for Joe to be pleased and quiet then..?

Yes. Yes, I would stay like this.

"Would you rather feel small dicks instead of having mine?" He buried himself deeper in both of my holes and nothing stopped me from moaning and gagging on his fingers. "Would you rather be there for every man instead of being there just for one?" Did he want to own me?

His fingers fell from my mouth to my nipples. And it meant he wanted me to reply to his words. It meant that I was fucked.

"Yes...I'd rather that." A loud hiss left his mouth before I felt my face fall between the pillows. His slow thrust stopped and was replaced with harsh and loud ones. It's like he's punishing me.

It's like he's trying to mark me his, with his touch, and no matter how many men I'd touch after him I'd still come back to crawling to his feet with no other thought than him inside me.