They soon felt others approach the territory. They could recognize them and knew they were the other Cullens. Serafina stared towards the door. Unable to keep the name from her mind. Edward had a small smile staring at her back as he heard Rosalie on her mind. He wiped that smile from his face as soon as the door opened, and Rosalie entered. He didn't need to. Rosalie didn't even spare him a glance as she walked in and stared straight at Serafina. Serafina opened her arms for her.

"You're early," Rosalie said with a smile as she put her arms out and walked toward her. But soon, a blur sped past her and took her spot in Serafina's arms.

Serafina tried to remember what Edward said and tried to be more patient. But she began to get upset. Emmett hugged her tightly while lifting her off the ground, and she just stared miserably at Rosalie. Rosalie was impressed that she hadn't done anything to him and gave her a reassuring smile.

Serafina awkwardly patted his back, "You're just milking it now." Esme called from the door. She entered with an amused smile as she saw Emmett hugging Serafina.

"I'm trying to see how long it takes until she goes off. I bet it won't take long; she's pretending to be calm," Emmett laughed.

"You're making bets on my temper?" Serafina asked, clenching her fists. She felt herself heat up, but instead of her usual fire. She used a different tactic that surprised everyone. She looked at the mother figure, "Esme?" she pleaded, looking towards her with big sad eyes. She knew it worked on everyone.

Everyone froze. None as noticeable as Emmett, who immediately gasped, "Tattletale!" Before he glared over at Rosalie, who he blamed for teaching her that cheap trick. Rosalie didn't bother hiding her grin as she gave him an exaggerated shrug with her palms up.

Esme had a small smile before she turned her mothering face on as she looked over at Emmett and sped over as she grabbed his ear. He immediately let go of Serafina and pleaded with Esme for forgiveness as she walked him out while scolding him. Serafina had a smile on her face as she watched them leave the room.

"You don't play fair. You're learning Rosalie's evil ways," Edward said as he nodded approvingly and began playing an actual song.

Serafina ignored him as she stared at Rosalie, who took Serafina's prior posture and opened her arms to wait for her hug. Serafina eagerly obliged, squeezing her a bit too tight. But Rosalie chuckled at her behavior. They couldn't help looking each other over when they pulled back from their hug—appreciating the other.

Edward slammed his hands down on the keys creating a loud annoying sound as he sighed in frustration. He was glaring down at his piano.

The sudden sound caused both women to flinch as they looked at Edward, unsure of his problem. Serafina couldn't help but frown as she saw his face. Edward looked her straight in the eye and asked, "What's a 'cara de fuchi'?"

Jasper began laughing, causing all three to look in his direction where he sat with Alice. She smacked his shoulder as she complained, "Darn it, Jazz, they wouldn't have noticed we were here if you didn't laugh!"