*Chapter 35

A/N: content warning

- - -

"You're sure this is okay?" Audrey grinned but climbed in the car anyway, sliding all the way to the opposite side of the backseat and laying down anyway. "I feel like we're screwing Topper over."

"I don't care." Rafe said and shut the door behind him, hunching his shoulders as one knee went between her legs and his other foot held him up on the ground of the car. "He screwed me over when he got me with my sister."

Audrey smiled at him. Topper's car wasn't exactly big. And it's not like Rafe is a small person.

But to make up for the lack of height of the car, he came down on top of her, kissing and nipping at her plump lips like he couldn't taste them enough.

"Like what you're doing to Nathan?" She mumbled on his lips.

"That's fair." His hands quickly went for her—well, his—shirt, swiping it over her head and tossing it on the floor of the car.

He took a second to breathe and look at her breasts that were covered by her bra, but went back down on her lips.

His hips grinded into hers, she could feel how hard he was through his pants.

She hummed against his lips, the feeling of his hard-on rubbing against her through her clothes was enough to make her begin to soak her thong.

His hand slowly ran down her body and under her back, she arched it to help him reach the clasp of her bra and she tugged at the zipper on his shorts.

"I feel a little bad." Sarah said as she opened the passenger side door.

"If they wanted a ride, they would've answered their phones." Topper said.

Audrey and Rafe froze, what were they supposed to do?

They both laughed softly, but his hand went to her mouth so she didn't make a sound.

"They're probably already waking home." Topper continued to explain as he connected his phone through his radio to play music. "Or hooking up somewhere. They're really horny, you know?"

"I've noticed." Sarah sighed and looked out the window.

Audrey took a breath as Rafe removed himself from on top of her. She slowly and quietly reached for her shirt and Rafe tried to silently pull up his zipper, but they both flinched with the loud noise.

Sarah and Topper whipped their heads around so fast, they probably got whiplash.

"Fuck, you guys." Sarah pressed her hand on her heart that was pumping really fast.

"In my car? For real?" Topper snapped.

"Everywhere else was occupied." Audrey explained as she sat up and put Rafe's shirt back on.

"You gave me a fucking heart attack." Sarah complained.

Rafe smiled a little, looking at Audrey. While they were both upset, they were also glad they could go to Audrey's for a more proper night together.

Audrey sat as far away from Rafe as possible, keeping her legs crossed and breathing deeply. The amount of times they'd started doing something tonight were driving her wild. She couldn't bear to touch him or look at him until they were alone or she feared she'd get too ahead of herself.

But thankfully, they were just minutes from Audrey's house.

The second Topper pulled into her driveway, Audrey was ushering Rafe to open the door. They were inside her house before Topper even turned his car off.