Chapter 10

Stir fry was Audrey's favorite dish of her mother's, but how could she focus, let alone eat, with the gorgeous Rafe Cameron sitting beside her, Audrey refusing to look at him. Audrey feared that if she caught his eye contact she'd fold immediately, grabbing his face and kissing him deeply. But how could she stay away when she thought she continued to notice him shooting subtle glances at her all throughout dinner?

She eventually had to get up to clear her plate, letting a breath leave her mouth as she rounded the corner to the kitchen. She set her plate in the sink, and leaned over it, breathing heavily. She had never felt so eager to use her vibrator. Better yet, have more fun and let Rafe help her.

She was breathing so heavily. Why had all of these emotions rushed into her so fast, and so immensely?

Her crush on him would only get worse–or better–from that moment on.

She grabbed the bottle of wine on the counter and took a small sip, grimacing at the taste and walking back to the table, "Refill, anyone?"

Nathan held up his glass and she filled it, also topping off both of her parents and Rafe's which left the bottle near empty and she downed the last few sips, Nathan and Rafe laughing proudly at her.

"Audrey." Her mother shook her head, trying to hide her proud smile.

"You can't even get mad," Her father pointed across the table at his wife, "You did the same thing at her age."

She rolled her eyes, giving an innocent "oopsie" face at the table, and everyone else laughed.

"This is good wine." Rafe acknowledged, which totally buttered up Mrs. Bennett.

"Oh, yes. It's from France. Beaujolais I believe it's pronounced-"

"Beaujolais." Audrey corrected the pronunciation and everyone gave her a confused look. "What?"

"How would you know that?" Nathan snapped at her teasingly.

"Hello? I took five years of French classes." She said like everyone was stupid, and looking around at her family, everyone seemed to not remember.

"Madame je-sais-tout." Know-it-all Rafe leaned down to speak to her.

Oh my god.

She almost let out a noise when he spoke to her like that.

Her heart was pounding from her chest. She rolled her eyes with a scoff. "Très bon français." Very good french. She sputtered, the rest of the family losing interest since they didn't understand what they were saying.

She didn't look over at him but she stood up again, leaving to go to the kitchen.

She wanted to curl up and cry. She'd never felt this way for someone before. She'd been attracted to people before, but not like this. Her hormones realized what they wanted less than two days ago, and they seemed to not rest until they got it. Even being home for over a day and having easy access to her favorite vibrator did not help.

She felt hot every time his gaze fell upon her, as if the air conditioning in her large house suddenly wasn't working. God, what was he doing to her?

She closed her eyes, but her mind couldn't shake away the thought of his lust-filled blue eyes training down on her while he's on top, his hips pummeling into her as she panted and writhed under his touch; one hand on her cheek while he gave her tender kisses and his lower half destroyed her-

"What the fuck is with you?" His deep voice came from behind her and she stood back up straight. She had been leaning over the counter, her head buried into her arms.