*Chapter 15

Big content warning

- - -

Rafe laced Audrey's fingers with his own, pulling her inside and through the large house. They passed the kitchen and bathroom, where Audrey figured they'd get it cleaned up.

"We just passed the bathroom Rafe." She said, her legs working twice as hard to keep up with his long strides as he dragged her up a flight of stairs.

"You seriously think we're getting this cleaned up?" He tugged her into the nearest bedroom he found. "These shorts are ruined." He shut the door behind him and locked it masterfully. "Thanks to you."

This room was much darker than the rest of the house, but looking around at it, it was perfect. A large, clean bed with fluffy blankets, a single bathroom off to the side, and a couch in the corner.

She was so consumed by how perfect the room was, that Rafe's hands trailing up her thighs caught her by surprise. His cold fingertips started at her mid-thighs and ended at the underwear beneath her skirt, digging his fingers underneath it as he kissed the back of her neck still.

"Audrey... What are you doing to me?" He asked with a pained voice, kissing her soft skin in a trance.

She felt free to make as much noise as possible, the entire party was downstairs, and she let out a loud sigh, her hand holding his head in place while his fingers pushed her underwear to her ankles.

She turned around to face him, stepping out of her lace panties, her lips found him again.

He let out a shaky breath as her fingers dug under the waistband of his shorts, which were tightening by the second.

"Sorry..." she mumbled and smiled against him, "you want me to stop?" She asked as she tugged at his shorts and let them fall to his ankles. The only thing keeping her from seeing him were his boxers. "Hm?"

"No," He replied, sitting down at the edge of the bed, "if I wanted you to stop I would have said so."

She hummed, running her hand along him through his boxers. Her eyes widened at the size she felt. She ran her thumb over where she knew his tip was and his head fell backwards. "Let me make you feel good." An excited smile came to his face. She leaned down and kissed him, their tongues roving together and he groaned into her mouth.

He pulled her closer by the back of her neck, kissing her harder while she teased him, until he said, "get on your knees."

Audrey's eyes went wide, she was for some reason shocked at his boldness.

"What?" He grinned and kissed her again. "This is what you wanted, isn't it?" She grinned, her wetness dripping down her leg at his command, but she kept her innocent composure, cocking her head to the side as she lowered to her knees. "Typical of you to be a tease." He scoffed, referring to what she did during the pong game. She hummed in response.

He leaned on his hands as he watched her, licking his lips expectantly, "Fuck... what are you waiting for?" He muttered as she pulled his boxers off, his length popping out and her eyes widened.

He flashed a grin at her reaction, reaching out and grabbing all of her hair with one hand. "Audrey." Was all he said, and she knew what he meant. She wrapped her hand around his shaft, and began stroking him, a guttural groan came from his lips that left Audrey soaked.

His gaze was drunken, his breathing low as she quickened her pace.

She swallowed in preparation, bracing her hands on his thighs, she ran her tongue from his base to his tip, earning a harsh inhale from Rafe. She wrapped her hand back around him, locking her eyes with him, and without warning, took as much of him down her throat as possible.