Chapter 60 : The Playful Destiny

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

A quite private room where everything is white with two windows that give light in the room other than the actual light... Everything was clean and white a couch and a coffee table...A flower base that contained red roses...

You will notice of how his chest go up and down as he breath in ease...He looks calm and at peace...The only sound that can be heard in the room was the beeping sound of his heart rate monitor

And a person that was peacefully resting in the comfortable high quality of his private hospital....And beside of his bed was another guy around his age... Sleeping with bugs under his eyes...

"Hmmm..."

A waking sound was heard from Kiyoshi as his finger start to move slowly flattering his eyes open...His brows furrowed due to the bright light that welcome his view...Feeling the little movements...

Haruto that was also sleeping start to wake up earning the attention of his cousin...Haruto haven't yet notice Kiyoshi waking up...His vision was still blurry and his still drowsy...Yawning as he stretch his arms...

"Haruto..."

Hearing the raspy and dry with Kiyoshi low voice call him...Make him stop from stretching...Haruto was froze now that his vision start to clear and his mind start to clear up...He notice Kiyoshi start to sit up...

"Brother Yoshi!!?.."

Quickly than he could...He right away hug Kiyoshi who flinch from the sudden reaction...Haruto felt over joyed seeing that everything work out...Hours ago he was feeling anxious the time have yet finish

Though Kiyoshi had not yet waken up he start loosing his hope...Yet he remain focus and start to find away...He was so busy that he didn't notice his tears start to pour out of his eyes...

Until now Kiyoshi still notice the eyelid of others had become puffy...And the bugs under his eyes...Kiyoshi reach for the head of others giving it a gentle pat... His body had turn sore and slightly ache for not moving in a long period of time

"Haruto....Di-did you...cry???..." Kiyoshi spoke as he continue to pat the other head...Haruto who was still hugging his cousin only nodded...His eyes had become watery again...

"Man...I thought I would lose you as well...What were you doing for taking so long to wake up..." Haruto sniff as he wipe away the tears from his eyes after breaking the hug...

"Hmm...Thinking twice..." Kiyoshi shortly respond as he still struggle due to his dry throat...Haruto notice this and right away reach for the glass of water in the night stand handing it to Kiyoshi...

"Thanks..." Kiyoshi then mumble as he right away drink the water in the glass and finishing it all...Feeling the dryness and the thirst ease up...He was able to recover his raspy voice...

Handing the glass back to Haruto who had taken it and place it back in the night stand...Soon the room felt into a silent but not the awkward one rather it was more comfortable...

Haruto lay his head in the edge of the bed next to Kiyoshi hands...Letting out the tired yawn before he smile...He felt such happiness...He was able to see his cousin alive again...

Not long he felt a warm hand start stroking his hair gently...He doesn't mind feeling the tiredness he close his eyes but he remain in his conscious...Kiyoshi who felt this start to hummed...

Glancing out of the window...He notice the cherry blossom leaves start to fall...With in a gentle wind entering the room...His hair had over grown now... He had chose to build this private hospital near the sea and away from the city...