Chapter 34 : Our Fair Trade

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Rafael is sitting in on the sofa in his small garden of spider lily infront of him was a maiden that was currently shaking in fear...

"I have notice that you seems to take a liking of this flowers...You can keep it as a welcome gift.." Rafael then said in his calm tone...Which is well know as a very dangerous sign..

"No...Young Master!..The flower was gifted to the Duchess a lowly maid like me have no right-!?" The maid spoke in panic as she realize her mistake she cover her mouth with wide eyes..

This of course make Rafael lips curve upward as the maid expression satisfy him more than anything...What a slip of a tongue..

"Gifted?...Im assuming you know who it came from?" Rafael ask farther more with the same calm tone... But this didn't help the maid it send shiver on her spine

"N-no Young Master...I have no idea..." The maid deny but it was all clear... For Rafael to easily wipe her entire being in this world...

"I heard that the Viscountess of  the SouthEast Hold was such a greedy and impolite women..." Rafael then said as he trying to test the maid...

After a while Vince come in with the tea and soon place it in the table as he hand the other tea to the maid who thank in a kind way no matter how annoyed ahe was...Vince then excuse himself

"Imagining working in such arrogant women...Good thing my Mother is such a fine gentle women...Ohh do please have some tea" Rafael then gesture the maid who was fooled...

Rafael saw how she grip on her skirt... He knew who she really work for...All this time, he was just teasing the girl...One insult after one another and he can see that she was about to snap...

"I feel pity to her...His husband had been cheating..."

*𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩*

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TRASH ABOUT MY MASTERS!!!...!?"

The maid shout as she stand up...But once she did an urge of dizziness wave through her mind as she soon caught out of blood...Wide eyes she start trembling...

"My my...You mess with the wrong family member...To think a maid like you will accept such a drink to a stranger...

You really are good for nothing... You think they send you here because they believe in you but the truth is...

They send you here to just die for them...Now that you show your true color you just put your whole family in great danger...

Specially your self..." Rafael then said as she look at the girl who collapse at the table breaking the cup of tea she had drink...

"W-what...The t-tea..."

The maid lowly speak but Rafael heard it clearly...Rafael then laugh maniacally as he roughly grab  the maid hair and pull it up...The maid then cried in pain...

Her eyes was wide as tears keep flowing..
Rafael just stare at her with cold eyes... Rafael use his ability to change his eye's color as he remove his mask...

"Have I tell you that the tea the serve to you had poison from a rank SS centipedes..." Rafael then speak as the maid tremble in fear of the death...But Rafael dont feel any pity... After all it's her fault...

"N-no...please...I d-don't...want to die..."

The maid pleaded as she struggle on breathing...This once again curve a smile on Rafael lips as he look at the girl...

"Im not a merciless person to womens...
The poison won't kill you it will only let you vomit bloods and sting in the heart... After all I dont kill girls" Rafael then said as she drop the maid...