Chapter 57 : Blooming Feelings

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

A red veil had been placed on top of the two resting couples...Sleeping was not the right word rather death itself... Around them was cold and freeze dead body of students...

Rafael cares his older brother face... Removing it's glass and placing the red veil along with Jasmine body...The horror had end everything left is destruction... sadness and darkness...

If he cannot change one's fate 15 years of imprisonment and torment of the god and goddess while suffering in an endless looping time...With his final admiration...He let out a sigh and stand up dusting himself off...

"Hmm...It will take for at least two or three more days before the actual novel collapse why don't we take a visit of the King and see how he handle this??.." Akira then cheered as she snap her finger when a hologram disappear...

"That wouldn't be necessary...Now care to explain you being engage to him... Lady Akira...??.." Ryxen then spoke well let just address him his real name in the demon realm...Xavier...Eyes glow gold with much hatred towards the other...

"Hah...Now now I am straight as hell and we are relative...Why do you even have to look at me with such hatred now Lord Xavier??.." Akira then spoke as she raised her both arms meaning of her surrender...

"I do believe you have some persons that I have taken a value of...Ryxen..." Rafael then spoke as he glance at the guy who only hummed having a split of a second mood swing...His dangerous aura become warm and bright...

"Hmm...I apologies dear I might not get what you are referring to...Mind being more straight forward??.." Xavier then spoke summoning the demonic mist... That collect the dead bodies of the student...

Lewis on the other hand had taken Mason, Jasmine, the twins and Liam...In his frozen domain...Where they will be guard and secured with the cold temperature and such mana will prevent them from aging and also the help of the poison...

Rafael felt his eyes twitch...And in the blink of an eye he appear infront of Ryxen grabbing the collar of the guy as his eyes fulled of annoyance and hatred... Yet Xavier remain calm as if he loving how arrogant his white owl act...

"Aww...Isn't this something new...My dear... Really do missed me..no??.." Xavier tease helding Rafael waist and pulling the other closer to him...But Rafael disappear and appear four meter away from him...Glaring of the guy...

"RYXEN!!!?...Released my sister now!!?... And where do you think you have taken Dylan and Andrea" Rafael spoke a white tiger with in the god level appear behind him frosty eyes glare...As the red mark once again appear in Rafael forehead...

" My~...Now that wasn't nice..." Xavier then spoke yet he stop once he felt the familiar mana... Releasing the sigh he glance at the angered lover of him that had released the very amount of mana it affect him of course...

Even the demonic animal and mist start to went rampage while Lewis and Akira having the struggled to breath normally... He really need to find a way to prevent his owl to do it again...

Snapping his finger Rafael was in his arms once again...Making him in the fullest content...Rafael yet still struggled to set him self free...Ruki was about to attack but he was stop when Rafael prevent him...

"It's no used Ruki...Return for now..." Rafael spoke as Ruki only disappear with the wind...Xavier then keep Rafael closer making Rafael flinch...As Rafael tried to free himself once again but this time he had failed...

"Calm down now...They are fine...They are in the demonic realm where they are being taken care of Father and Mother..." Xavier then speak leaning his head in Rafael shoulder still embracing Rafael securely...