Chapter 33 : Going Home

(Warning some part of the chapter is very disturbing and contained major violence do please skip...If you hate it...)

___________________________________________

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

A very loud silence was all can hear in the cave as a guy on his knee and a glowing chains wrap around his body
Infront of him is a devil itself...

A dominant being to some deadly to others...Possessive to one...The devil stare deep down to the guy in chains eye's as if it was reminding him to never make a wrong move...

Reading his mind, seeing through him...It has been minutes that pass after this guy wounded Rafael and it had been minutes that Ryxen had been staring cold in the guy...

"I see...You already have see through my ability...I guess I look down on your capability kid..." The guy then speak as he felt the chain tighten a little...

"Who are you..." Ryxen then question the guy infront of him...The guy then felt a cold shiver down his spine...He felt the boy words cutting deeper in his bone...

He knew that the two person infront of him is not someone you could talk with jokes and lies...Specially the sleeping one but now the most dangerous in the person who is looking straight at him...

"I-im...the guardian of this cave...The watcher...of the crystal!" The guy then said as he struggle to speak because of the chians...

"Hmm...Guardian you say...Funny I did not hear anything about this..." Ryxen then said as he play with the snake in his hand...

"Yes...I am telling the truth...And I have a reason why... I have to keep you away from the crystal.." The guy speak as he felt the chains loosen up...This of course caught Ryxen attention as Rafael quietly listening...

"Speak..." Ryxen order...To which the guy follow...

"The story and everything you have heard does not defy what can a crystal actually capable of...There is no such thing as a fake or real crystal...

All the three have special abilities...But it's up to them if they find your soul pure and clear..." The guy then further more explain...

"Reason?.." Ryxen then said...making the guy sigh...

" Decades of years I have live in this cave and not a single one surpass each of my trials...Not the traps nor those demonic animals...

And you both are the firstly to see through my illusion...I keep student, adventurer and explorer away from the crystals not because of selfishness....

The three crystal will decide your own fate...The skulls and bones you two witness are the one who fall into the dark side of the crystals...

Even I myself was also one of them...But instead of dying I was cursed to be immortal...due to my greed and sins..." The guy explained...As Ryxen gesture him to continue...

"The three crystals are had the ability to give you freedom, cursed and death itself...Most often it give was death...I have observe it quite sometimes" The guy then speak ...

"So your saying that there is no way out... And if there we have to sacrifice" Rafael then speak...slowly opening his eye's...He then stand up from Ryxen lap...And walk around...

"I have not yet come to that option but if you will put it that way...The most close answer is be the last one..." The guy then speak..Making Rafael stop infront of the crystals...

"Your an immortal...Why didn't you try holding it...Since you said it to your self it was often give death..." Rafael then ask circling the three crystal...