Chapter 41 : Critical Chances

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧

It has been days and Rafael haven't meet or at least encounter Ryxen and he also start causing trouble to the Head Master and other professors...

Right now Rafael is standing next to a cliff where the original Rafael falls into...When the time he had enough of suffering and running away...

"How weird...The place can be pretty and deadly at the same time...One can easily said that this cliff won't collapse...Even if it continue to rains for weeks"

Rafael then speak as he move even more closer to the cliff as wind breeze pass him...He been wondering in place...But it's no different of looking for clue...

After all he did say he will avenge the real Rafael...And by doing so...he must find out first the person who want to kill the real Rafael...He had also been encountering countless assassination

And to make it more horrifying it always end up the assassin doing a suicidal if ever they fail on their mission to kill Rafael not only that threat letters about hurting one of his family member...

But Rafael didn't take shit serious...He knew nothing would go wrong...As he look around a sparking object caught his attention he then walk close to it...But he stop as he jump back...

Not a second after landing far from the cliff...It suddenly collapse as if a strong sharp force sliced it...This of course make Rafael smirk...Now that he experience it...Things had become clear to him and he already answered his question...

"So it was him..."

Rustling interrupt Rafael from his thought as he heard foot step of seems to be a group of assassin later on start to surround him...But this didn't make Rafael feel scared...

"Took it long for you to come..."

With those words spoken out of Rafael mouth the assassins tremble yet one by one start charging at the boy...Just to atleast push him a little more closer to the cliff making sure to activate the weapon and once again make him fall in the ocean once again...

But Rafael knew what was each of them motives as he only avoid their attack... But he make sure to never move nor step anywhere close to the cliff...

Now that he knew that someone other than the Ozz Flammia Famaly want him gone...There is now the start of the path... And while taking down the enemies one by one...

He must also figure out a way to get out of the novel while he still can take control of the body...Although sometimes the body of the original Rafael move and act to it's own...

When Rafael was about to hit in the back...An arrow shot to the assassin head and soon drop dead...And coming out of the forest was none other than Athena...

"What's up with an assassin in broad daylight..." She then speak as she stand behind Rafael facing the other assassin at Rafael back as the boy do the same thing..

"People in this world gone nuts...They are eager to kill me cause...I have been very popular as an obstacle to their plan" Rafael then reply back as he dodge the assassin attack...

Athena then hit the assassin with her summoned silver bow...She then start firing...The fight against the assassin has last in 2 hours...

As both of Rafael and Athena find out where was the head of this assassination who even tried to do the suicide scape but luckily Rafael dash at him

Catching the assassin off guard as Rafael roughly shove his hand on the guy mouth as he receive tiny wounds he later on start choking the guy...As Rafael felt the thing he pulled out his hand..