Chapter 23 : Mission

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After the unexpected event all student still cant move on and still talk about the herione weeked and now it's Miya her best friend to be the hero in others eyes...

But there are still some student who choose to believe the herione and every student stillhaving trouble either believe or not...

Right now Rafael, Andrea and Dylan are in the garden as the thrio taking a break from the novel...As the two start chatting...Rafael was loose in his mind still thinking about the memories he had seen...

"I can't believe we easily depeat her...I mean I was actually expecting her to be wiser than before" Andrea said as she drink some orange juice

"What do you mean?"Dylan ask while eating some cookies...Yeah the thrio having their best life for atleast in one day...

"Ohh..I though you guys already knew...The herione got reborn...But I guess she become dumb than become wiser"Andrea said making Dylan almost choke...

"What!?...Damn I was busy investigating this knew transfer student" Dylan said as he drink some water...

"Huh!?...I didn't know about that" Andrea said with a little surprised about what Dylan said...

(𝐀/𝐍 : 𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔)

"Yeah...I got the feeling that my slight dumb brother fall into her in the first sight" Dylan said as he stare at the cieling of the cottage...

"How come I never heard of this?....Is that the reason why your slight dumb brother didn't save the herione yesterday..." Andrea said crossing her arms...

"Don't know...But hey I also didn't know that clumsy girl was reborn once again" Dylan said still looking up

"I see...I have a feeling that we aren't finish here...I recieve a letter last night at my dorm...It say that the story will never end, not until the crown prince are not dead" Rafael said drinking some tea...The two then look at him

"So we had to kill brother first?" Dylan said with a confused look...

"Funny I also recieve a letter but it was before the awarding day" Andrea said and eat some snack...

"Ohh letter you guys saying I just recieve one this morning... But I haven't open it yet" Dylan said as Andrea look at him

"May I knew what it was said Kaori" Rafael then said as he called Andrea real name..

"Oh...The letter said the we have originally only have 6 capture target and one more hidden villain...If this was an otome game probably..We call it final boss"Andrea said

"I see...Have you take notice of the surrounding?" Rafael ask the two..who only shoke their head...

"Wait so if we had only 6 capture lead which is Zayden, Me, Allison, Addison, Liam and Oliver...Right?" Dylan said as he count his fingers...

"Lewis is a side character seems like it one of the capture target are the hidden villain" Andrea said as Rafael look as the rose field...

'𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖....'

.
.
.
.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

Dylan had open the letter and once read it the two was very shock to find out that another herione was summond in the world but Rafael didn't find it shocking...

He knew things will end up returning back from zero but now that he knew how the novel think and move...They can already bring this one to another victory...