Chapter 32 : Danger In The Dark

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After the long explanation of how danger the cave was...All the student are requested to enter the cave and despite of the danger they will be facing...

None of them agree to be left behind...As they all walk into the dark path of the cave...With the light that was coming from the entrance of the cave...This at least make some student at ease...

Not until they heard a noise of a heavy closing door..And the light that was leading their path start to get smaller
They all then turn around to see the door was closing...

Some run after the door...But was to late the door was shut closed...And seems like there is no way opening it from the inside...Despite of the fear they feel the only choice they have is to keep forging ahead...

Rafael then rolled up his sleeves and tie his hair...It's dark inside but he get use to it...Haru his enchanted snake friend then crawl to his left arm...As he raised it a little...

Not for long until the snake pattern glow and this caught everyone attention..But Rafael ignore it...The snake then crawl to his neck as Rafael put Ruki in his pocket bag..

"I guess keeping you ain't bad after all" Rafael then whisper...He then bring out the cube orb who eventually glow once it detect the dark surrounding...

"So that's how it was..." Andrea then bring out her cube orb who glow into a bright violet color...Once the other saw how the two did...

They all then follow the two...As they all start to head to the path and what awaits them...After some time...They all come across a numerous tunnel with different sizes...

"No joke...It is really end in a maze..." Dylan then said as he walk in the front...

"Well that could be only leave to one thing...separation or dual..." Athena then said as she pat her enchanted chibi black panther friend...

"There was so much tunnel...Each one can contained one of those goblins...And worst there are still monster that was yet
still to discover..." Lewis said as he walk in one of the tunnel...

"Lord Lewis is right...There might even be demonic animals that live inside of each tunnel.." Jasmine then said...Mason then walk to the medium size tunnel as he remove his glass...

The other then silently watch what will be doing he then throw his glasses in the tunnel...Not long as they all heard... Arrows being fired...

"Traps can be included.." Mason then said...He then snap his finger and a chibi cat that had a blue crystal in its forehead appear holding his glasses that once he had throw...

"Well then it's settled we will group our self into three" Zayden then said...As everyone gather up...But Rafael went close in one of the cave...

'𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒊𝒏'𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒍 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔?'

A familiar voice coming from Rafael head once said...Rafael knew it was the arrogant voice yesterday...As he only keep silent...

The voice had already figure it out...Rafael knew the tunnel infront of him contained one of those goblin that the three professors warned them about.

But it feel weird for him to easily detect them...He then take a glance to the others who was busy grouping up...Rafael then take this chance to snick in the tunnel...

But for him to not even think about a certain person that was been watching him...Ryxen then went to the tunnel that Rafael once enter...Completely leaving the others...