Chapter 36 : The First Prince

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

After the vacation...Every student had start to attend the Academy once again right now Rafael decide to head in the library to check if there is new books...

With him acknowledging a certain familiar sense following him from behind... Whiles walking he also memorize each hallways he take turn...

After this he met the two oak door as he push it sense of old book filled the air... As the librarian sit in the middle of the wide and large room...Not much of the student roam the place since

Rumors speak that old spirits used to play with students...But Rafael didn't pay much attention about it...As he grab the book he need and take a sit on an empty chair and start reading...

And this certain person only watch him behind the book shelves...Rafael hate being watch but with the sense he had been sensing he knew already who it was...

Rafael then start taking down notes about the hallway he surpass the two might be needing it...After he was done and the sense was no longer around he put the book back and head back to the room...

𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐏𝐎𝐕

What does he even up to...As Im walking in the hallway no student roam around since class must have already start...But I didn't care since Prof. Luke usually attend five minutes late...

As I was walking I bump into a certain villain and she then ask a favour...I then start helping her with some papers after that I escort her to the student council meeting room and went straight back...

.
.
.

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

.
.
.

'𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒐𝒅...𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒖𝒑 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝑳𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝑹𝒂𝒇𝒂𝒆𝒍'

Her words keep ringing on my thoughts even if I tried many times to ignore it... What is her reason to even said that... The class was finish seconds ago...And after a few minutes another period of class will start...

"Lord Rafael...You good?"

I then heard Andrea ask as she was standing infront of me with Lewis who also look at me blankly...Something does not go with the plan...I have to deal with him if it was...

"Yes I am perfectly fine...No need to worry about me..." I then replied back as I stand up and went out...With just a walking a second ago for some reason

I start running as if I was about to be late at something and seems like the two notice it as they follow me...What day was it anyway...Ahh right...I stop and face the two...

"Lady Andrea, Lord Lewis quickly head to the training camp and find Princess Zynnia, she's in a huge danger..." I then explained which caught them off guard but just went to the place...

Once they are gone I then look at the big clock...It was new I only have 10 minutes left and from my back shadow appear and start forming into a unknown being but they are dead...

The same sense back at the lantern festival surround the air around me and the place become foggy...Cover with dark magic...To think they will follow me here because of this over flowing mana...

I then grip on the necklace that Ryxen hand me as I smirk at the monster infront of me...I then release amount of mana this make the monster even more aggressive than before...

"If you want it...Better come and get it"

I then shout as I run at the stairs next to me...It then follow me like a beast not being able to eat a meal in hundreds of years until then a very juicy meal appear infront of it...