Chapter 25 : The Invitation

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Once Dylan find out that the third Prince was inside the room he hurriedly drag Rafael inside the room without even thinking what will happened to his dearly friend...

"Rafael ?.." A deep voice was heard making everyone in the room turn to the Duke and back to Dylan who step aside revealing Rafael...

"Father.." Rafael then said looking down.. He isn't use to look straight at his father eyes yet...

"What are you-..!?" Marco wasn't able to finish when he start hearing a squealing same with the others soon The queen run to Rafael and hug him suddenly...

This surprised everyone in the room as well as the King and Rafael Father... This behaviour of the queen was really rare...She would sometimes act like a strict and very arrogant woman

Only those who was special for her see her soft and lovingly side and it was indeed surprising..Since both two had never meet each other no matter how the Queen sometimes visit Ruby...

"You must be Rafael right?" The Queen happily ask like a child...Rafael who was stunned only nodded...It would actually embarrassing for others since she was a queen...And now Rafael feel embarrassed for her

"Ahem...My Queen do please return to your throned" The King then said as he clear his voice.. The Queen whined at first but return either way...

"So he was your second son Marco... Im quite surprised he look like a girl" The King teased Rafael father but it backfire easily...

"You Majesty please restrain yourself for being childish and move to our serious conversation" Marco said as he look at the King and smirk...

"*Sigh*...What are your son even doing in here Marco" The King then ask....

"That would be my responsibility your Majesty I have found out the The third Prince was found and save by Lord Rafael and take care of him" The guy then said earning everyone attention...

"I see...But aren't your son had no talent or magic...Marco?" The King then ask Rafael father...

"My King!.." The Queen then said as she feeling offended...Of course Rafael Father aswell as he look at Rafael deep in his cold eyes worried of what will his son think of this..

"Your Majesty I do not want to be sound rude but In my opinion Wouldn't you be a low class being to believe such a low class lies and rumors" Rafael said this make everyone stunned but not for Dylan and The person...

"Hmm...What can I say like father like son..Goodness another one" The King then said as he whispered the last part...

"Silent My King...You deserve it anyway" The Queen then said as she smile innocently...As the King was about to speak when the door...

Burst open making everyone look at the door and there stand two guard as they kneel down...

"What is this important message to the point barging and disturbing my conversation" The King the said annoyance can clearly heard in his voice...Once of the guard then speak up..

"We apologies your Majesty we must be punish for our mistake but...We have an report about the daughter of Viscount from the SouthEast Hold" One of the guard said as he look down

"Lady Amie Ozz Flammia have been assassinated before her execution and  the culprit was none other than her friend Miya Fin Clintof but she was

Sooner then found out dead" The other guard report as The King close his eyes shut and sigh...Dylan who had been looking at Zayden no emotion look got little bit pissed off...