Chapter 48 : Visit

𝐃𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

It was a nice and long rest...Slowly I can feel my wound healing and my strength also start returning...Though it was odd that when I was being tortured my body felt numb...

And I just felt the pain once when I was being threated by the doctor...I then sigh I slowly opening my eyes as my gaze roam around the room...The curtain was still close making a dark yet it was indeed cozy...

My gaze then land on a head with long white silky hair next to my hand...There is no doubt it was Kiyoshi...I then slowly stand up just to not wake him up...but it's no used since his eyes slowly open making his eye lashes flutter...

"Good Morning..." He then greet me as he then hummed..It felt nice for someone who would care for you...I wish the original Dylan would felt the same thing...

"Kiyoshi..." I then call for him as I heard him hummed again and soon he petch for an apple and start pealing it with a his own dagger...

"Souta...You are really a reckless kid..." He then speak as he lightly hit me in my head...Yeah it was warm and it was nice... I never really felt of having a siblings in my last life...I did have a cousins though

I never get a chance to be close to them...
I did threat Kaori a little sister...But it's new to have an older brother...I couldn't trust Zayden for the role anyway...
Though now is not the time to think for such thing...

"No...Actually I have encounter with the Original Dylan..He told me everything I should know... In fact he told me that pity and words wont reflect nothing nor trigger anything to the King childhood..." I then exclaimed as he remain silent and still pealing the apple...

"....."

"So if not pity why not go against him after all I did quite enjoy the spotlight..." I then continue as I smile gently though I unconsciously grip on the blanket...But I was snap when I heard Kiyoshi voice...

"How come you can smile after such suffering and torture...You make Kaori and Zynnia cry you idiot...Have you thought that me and the others being worried?.." Rafael then scold me as he place the now sliced apple back in the plate and hand it to me...

"Wait you were...That's nice.. At least I get to knew that someone still care for me..." I then speak as I felt happiness...
then smile gently I had been busy on how the novel plots go I even forgot to give myself a break to be me...

Now that I thought about it I do wish to come back in my real world just to spend at least just for few hours with my mother...I have also lost some of my memories such as him childhood memories...

Soon a drop of warm liquid drops on I hand wetting the bandage on my arms little by little....I was crying but it wasn't  sadness rather a pure happiness... Maybe dealing with the novel was too much for me...

"Everyone cared for you in the first place...Your just not paying attention..." A hand gently wiped my tears snapping me back...Those hands belong to Rafael who look at me with no emotion yet if you meet his gaze...

Sadness and worried look was clearly in view....I then smile bright...At least I have someone who care for me... It was nice to have someone to take care for him...He been also thinking how to tell Zynnia...

"Really...It melt my heart haha..." I joke as I held mt chest where my heart lies... Expressing my emotion... I wonder what will happened once we return....A knock then was heard and soon maids enter changing the glass of water...

I never drink water in long almost two day's now...Im indeed feeling thirsty but I can't guarantee my safety since they put medicine in the water...Rafael seems to notice as he stop the maids...