Chapter 16 : The Truth And The Lies

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

When the news about Rafael getting hurt was heard by the Van William both Duke and Duchess was enraged and the Head Master send Rafael back to the Van Williams manor...

The Duke and Duchess then straightly head to the room of their second son, where Rafael is unconsciously sleeping the doctor said that his wound is not deep and it won't affect him

Any serious problem but still need someone to watch over him...The doctor also said call him imedietly if ever Rafael feel pain in his head...

The Duke and Duchess watch their son with worried and guilt in their eye's as behind it was madness and rage that can never be ease...

Rafael Mother, Ruby sat beside his son as she cares his forehead her eyes start to get teary...She knew the moment Rafael went back to that Academy he will hurt once again...

But she didn't want to stop her son for that's the only thing she can do for him cause she is also the reason why her son grow distant with them... She felt hopeless seeing her son like this...

"Dear...They will pay for this" She whisper as she felt a hand in her right shoulder...Marco, Rafael father then reach for his son forehead and trace the white band but soon retreat his hand....

"They are My Love....They sure will" He said as he assist his wife standing they soon left the room for Rafael to peacefully take some rest...

"Watch over him Vince" Marco order before the two of them left to head in the Academy as Merian and Vince bow down and head inside the roon of Rafael...

"*Sigh*...Sure did it will be again one bloody night.." Merian said after sighing for she know what will happened once the sun set...

"Sure did...This bring back the old times indeed" Vince said as he check if the band in Rafael head is loosen up...The fact that the Van William family will surely wipe out

The family of those who hurt one of their family memeber...At that time Rafael was kidnapped when his only 1 years old and the kidnnapers was entirely wiped out invluding their families...

And that how's Merian and Vince meet each other....Merian then walk near the big window as she watch the sun that is really close to setting in...Vince then stand next to her

"6 hours, if Im not wrong?"

"Yeah,since its already 2 p.m."

......

It was so silent...As the wind enter in the big window the curtain dance along, In a twin size bed their silently sleeping a injured person....

Not for long a once close eyes now slowly open as his long eyelashes flatter his eyes roam around the room as if he is scanning the room...

𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐏𝐎𝐕

*Sigh*Im tired...Really tired...Right where's Ruki!!?...I was about sit up when a sudden strong headache strike my head...I can feel my eyes tearing up from the pain...

*Ughhh*

I groand in pain and took a few more minutes as I slowly sit up and scan the whole room again...And was stop when I feel a light headache...

Not good I cant find him...He was also injured, if his not treated he might die...No he cant be...I cant lost him..tsk I hate overthinking...

I was cut off when someone that is familiar enter my room...The moment she saw me she was stunned and soon run after me...once she reach me she start crying...