Chapter 44 : Real or Dream

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

While Ryxen decided to went out...The others decided to stay...But Rafael just take a sit at one of the old tree roots...As he watch the others dig more evidence about the Viscountess and Viscount crime...

And after spending half of the day...Their hard work didn't go on waste of course... Since each of them held a strong evidence to prove the couples guilty...

Addison along his twin brother Allison decided to be a witness with Lewis helping them for the illusion and Liam who just help file some case...

Andrea along with Princess Zynnia start taking copies just incase a intruder happen and she wasn't wrong...Once the group step out of the room...Amount of assassin rised in the shadow...

But this never surprised any of the teen ager as they are prepared or even just waiting for the assassin to appear infront of them...With thier weapon and a help of thier enchanted pet that they summoned...

As the assassin charge at them... Everyone start to attack while Andrea, Zynnia and Athena attack from behind... While a chaotic fight was happening... Rafael only stood in the dark...

As he watch in silent but he was later on disturbed when three assassin surround him...Rafael put the book into his pocket bag as he take a glance at the others who was busy to notice him...

He took this chance to have a little warm up...Once the assassin attack he easily dodge them by jumping in the air...He then notice a sparkling object at the corner of the hallway...

Rafael bring out the dagger that was handed to him...As he landed he take charge at the assassins and the three enemy glitch and soon turn into dust... he then went to the object...

And it later on glow brighter like a sun...Rafael was pulled away before he could even take a hold of the object... With the bright glow the other cover their eyes...As the assassin turn into dust...

Once the glow become weaker and totally disappear...A huge crystals spread almost devouring the whole room...The crystals was divided in three colors
There are violet, black and red...

Rafael was carefully placed down by Ryxen who just come back right in time after dealing with his attendant... Rafael then hide his dagger...As the others walk to them...

"This crystal....Aren't they the one they call the demonic heart?..." Liam then ask as he was about to touch one when Lewis pulled him and scold him...

"Idiot...Surely you don't want to die yet right..." Lewis speak as he hit Liam head but not so hard...Ryxen then take a step close and when everyone warned him... He just touch a crystal that almost freak out everyone...

But they we're shock when it slowly turn into dust..and soon followed by breaking at the pieces of the crystal was scattered in the floor...This leave the others dumbfounded from what just have they witness...

They are aware of how rarely Lord Ryxen used his power...He even only used his nature power...As rumors do tell that he held three element and they just witness the second one of Ryxen power..

But they didn't know that it's normal to him...It was part of his nature elements that sometimes get out of control...Just like now...Rafael then take a glance at his pocket bag...

That was glowing...He notice the book was still there but beside it was the same crystal...He then was snapped when Ryxen speak...

"The crystal was usually hunt by witcher they used it to make more potion and sometimes used the dark mana to make thier appearance young and beautiful.." Ryxen explain as he look at the other...