Chapter 6 : An Enemy or An Friend 2

𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Today is saturday which is a day with no class...Im currently having a breakfast in cafeteria...Well there's not much of student...I also bring Ruki with me since I cant leave him alone in my room...he might get hurt or scratch some of my furniture...

Im also thankful that I never get to encounter that second prince...I prepared this kind of way...I then pat Ruki as he was drinking milk again...

As I was busy with my own business I didn't realize that someone sit beside me and a hand start patting Ruki..well ofcourse I didn't freak out since Im used to it because of that Second Prince...

"It's rude to pat someone's pet...specially if you didn't ask for permission" I said with a cold tone as I look at her in the corner of my eye's.. she then flinch as she retreat her hand and calm down after a few second...

"I apologies for my rude behaviour Lord Rafael" She apologies and look at Ruki....I just let her be...we both watch Ruki drinking the milk but someone aggressively snatch the bowl causing Ruki to rolled over the edge of the table...

But thankfully I catch it and hug Ruki closer to me...Now that's rude..this person better have a good reason why I shouldn't attack...

"Hmmp...That pet of yours is ugly as you look Andrea...well what can say.... your just a freak like that White Owl Freak....don't ever think marrying Lord Oliver because he will never like a ugly whore like you"...The girl infront of us said with a bratty tone as she look at us with disgust on her eye's...

Well Im used to it but this girl beside me...And her friends surround us both...one of them was about to grab my hair but soon stop when someone grip or her hand then someone speak

"What do you think your about to do...you lowly nobles" A cold tone I can feel his death glare at the rude girl...As she flinch and start to tremble from fear...she's so on called friend run away ofcourse they wont provoke someone like this guy

Although I haven't seen their face's Im sure that this two have a high title to have all student in the cafeteria to fear them...But I didn't bother since I was busy looking after Ruki...

"L-lord..Oliver!?"

The rude girl said and not long the girl beside me stand up and walk infront of this rude girl...And the awkward atmospher become soo dramatic when the girl slap the rude girl hard enough to make her cheek have small bruise as it start to become red

Ofcourse this make the two guy shock but for me it's like a cat fight...drama it is...Im not a fan of k-drama in my past life but I somehow already watch this kind of event...

"You dare disrespect a higher rank like us...This is the second time you tried to insult me and I this time I wouldn't tolerate your behaviour

Your just a lowly nobles yet you tried to provoke someone who had a high status...Are you asking for death"

The girl said...Now that I recognize them, She's Andrea Lyn Aznable and the two guy's is Oliver Xyn Hendrix and....god why does it's has to be him...Dylan Lux Greensmith...Are you freaking kidding me!?...

"Our reputation might not be good but we can easily eliminate you and your family out of the world..."

Andrea the villainess warned her but wait...Andrea wouldn't dare do such thing she most likely cry and walk away....well engage to Oliver is not that easy...she often get bullied by those love funs of Oliver...

I cant believe I have encounter this two not to mention this second prince...but wait...This rude girl hurt my Ruki...ofcourse I wont let that slip I stand up as all the students that in the cafeteria including the three person that's with me and the rude girl attention is towards me