Chapter 54 : No Regrets

𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I have heard the cries of the Duchess... Along with it I have come meet with Young Master...The way he stare at me remind me of the first encounter... It's odd how to feel it once again...

Did I just have to really be reminded of it... He held the mysterious and strangers aura..I can see those black and violet mist surrounding him....I should have been more aware..

My old innocent Master is no longer this person infront of me...I then vow as he walk pass me...I glance where the Duke and Duchess chamber was before I followed behind him...

Merian was already waiting at the garden...I wonder what he was going to ask..I barely see him...Let alone serve him..Now that I have think about it...I don't actually know who he was...

I don't know him but I knew the little kid who always wait for me and Merian in the dark..The kid the keep everything inside and stayed silent...But this guy infront of me is clearly not him...

"Vince...Don't think hard about it..." He speak as I stop before I walk once again.. I let out a smile...Yet I can feel my hand start trembling...It's terrifying how I felt this presence coming from him...

.

.

.

He was sitting in the couch of this garden...This was the garden that the Duke gifted to the Duchess..I then stand up beside Merian...She was calm...

Yet I can feel the nervous and fear building up inside her...This is different.. *Sigh*..What did we get our self into Merian...I then glance at the Young Master he didn't even react or speak a single word...

" Loosen up and relax...You both are so stiff and all..." Young Master then spoke... This is really terrifying and awkward..He get to read us yet we have no idea what run's in his mind...

"Young Master...What seems to be the reason for you to call us...I will have to guess it was something very important..." Merian then spoke with her gentle voice as she smile to him...

"Yes...There is a very deep reason...And It will test your loyalty in me.. I have to let you two know that I haven't really given full of my trust...

If you wish to leave and tell on me...I don't mind...I am only here for your loyalty... anyway" He then spoke.. I do already know he didn't fully trust me and Merian...

"We have vow and pledge for our loyalty in front of the Young Master...However if it's not enough...We are willing to do anything in order to gained his full trust.." I then spoke as I vow down while I place my right hand in my chest...

"Hmm...Very well...since I have heard it clear and loud..." Young Master then spoke with his cold tone as he stand up and place the cup of tea back in the table..

The way he stand and behind him was the bright moon...Can send shiver to anyone..I then kneel as well as Merian.. We have pledge in loyalty...If the young Master wish for us to die we are willing to do so with no hesitation...

And if he wish for us to killed..I will let blood rush in my hands...As long as I can have his full trust.. Royals, nobles or innocent lives...I am willing to dedicate my life in the hands and decision of my Master...

And I know Merian is also willing to do the same...We have found our true purposed in life for years of serving the Young Master...It is not to only make him feel what a family is...It was also to satisfied him from what he had wish to happened...

.

.

.

" 𝑰 𝑹𝒂𝒇𝒂𝒆𝒍 𝑽𝒂𝒏 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒂𝒎𝒔 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒄𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒗𝒐𝒘 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒅𝒈𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒕𝒚 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒆... 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒗𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒊𝒔...