Chapter 58 : Sacrifice of Selfishness

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Sitting in a long yet soft couch at the wide and dark living room of the Palace of the demonic realm...Beside Owen(Dylan) was his still youngest brother Cirus(Philip) though both of the boy appearance change...

With in a blue horn in the youngest head with a 3 inchest long as for his black hair become silver white just like the very intimidating Demon King that had been sitting with them in the separate single couch...With much of like a throne with gold lining...

The resemblance of the youngest and the Father are much of alike beside the remain of the royal blue sapphire eyes of the little boy...On the other hand Owen (Dylan) had his once dirty blond hair colored in a raven black hair with such a soft curly texture....

Instead of blue Dylan had violet two pairs of horn the long pairs had 5 inchest long while the other pairs was only 4 inches long...Though his emerald eyes had turn into a very venomous dark violet thought it's glim in the dark in the mix of mint green...

Surely his once milky pale skin become more paler yet he doesn't feel any pain he still fear if ever he was dead or just it's because he transform back to his original form...

The roon had been fallen in a very awkward silent and very uncomfortable atmosphere with four persons doesn't even bother to talk...The Demon King aka Owen(Dylan) now's father just start reading a book....

Cirus(Philip) was also busy reading a book while the only last person he refused to even look at was sitting in a separated single couch next to the large window that could view the dead and blood like skies...

"𝑩𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒆...𝑶𝒘𝒆𝒏..."

Hearing the deep and very husky voice speak make Owen( Dylan ) flinch as he glance at his now Father who put down the book and close it's eyes leaning in the back of the couch...

Though in a deep, husky and sometime strict voice of Ferix his Father he can still hear the soft and affection that was hidden under those very loud yet hunted voice...If it wasn't for his good hearing he might mistaken that he had offended the Demon King....

Still feeling the uneasy feeling...Owen only nodded his head in a very obedient manner....It has been half of an hour since he was summoned along with his siblings...Xavier decided to take a sit in the opposite side of the couch...

"Father...Have you know a way to make a human being become one of us??..." Xavier then spoke placing his right hand in his chin making him look like he was thinking as he cross his legs...

'𝑯𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏?....𝑨𝒉𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒆...'

" Brother Xavier...Have you decided to turn Brother Rafael into a demon???..." Cirus who was reading decided to put the book down and question his older brother....

"You are planning what!!?" Owen who was stunned from what the younger questioned...Beamed at not only stunned but surprised as well... He knew how mad his older brother was just for Rafael...But he still cannot take it...

'𝑨𝒉𝒉...𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒐𝒚...𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒉𝒖𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈...𝑿𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒓'

Their Father spoke seeming to be calm in such matter...After all he had also meet and encounter the young boy before and he didn't find something that might give them a threat...