Chapter 55 : The Fall

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As Zayden lead Rafael out of the ball room...Walking in the hallway with the same glowing white flower...But this time fire flies are start flying around...Dancing along with the majestic music tht cover the once gloomy and cold Academy that they arrive with...

Rafael had to admit it quite poke his interest of how much effort the Crown Prince did just to amaze him and it did amaze Rafael...Though he keep it in... Glancing around they we're heading at the garden...

Despite the cold winter of the Academy season...Flowers that only grow in spring and glow at night...Still grow in the garden and it wasn't cold either rather it was warm and welcoming...

Despite they are far from the actually Academy a faint music still can be heard there are also lights that are bright enough to lighten up Rafael beauty... Such charm that can lure bugs that bite...

Yet charm that burn those bugs if ever tried to get too close...The garden did enchant the perfect spot to sight seeing the night skies...Where stars start to glimmers along the bright blue moon

It was lovely and perfect for a romantic night where lovers dance...Yet it was just a stupid cliche and a cringe part of the novel in Rafael mind and he need to act along with it in inorder to get rid of the trash with him...

"Isn't the moon to bright and lovely... Though I prefer to call you lovely evenly..." Zayden then spoke behind Rafael though he was ignore as Rafael had been thinking blankly....

"How odd for you to suddenly like someone you used to hate and hurt not to mention humiliate infront of others " Rafael then spoke as he turn to see that Zayden was just inches closer to him...

"Hmm...Probably enemies to lovers..." Zayden then reply as he smile at Rafael the smile where women is hungered to receive from him...But not the guy infront of him...

'𝐴ℎℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑡...𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑚 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝐿𝑒𝑎𝑑...𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑏𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒...'

Rafael then smile back yet he feel his hand itch and urge to just kneed the guy infront of him right at between the Crown Prince tight...How Zayden was lucky cause Rafael was still in his girl form...

"Hah...I don't believe in such reason... I am no type of a person that live up in a fairy tail expectation where things woud start working when you see the change of someone...

Falling in love to a person like me is probably was the most stupid and careless action you had ever decided to go with..." Rafael then spoke as he his other hands in Zayden shoulder as the other held the Prince hand...

Zayden then let out a very attractive chuckled with his deep and husky voice he held the waist of the girl in front of him or should we correct Rafael...While he also take hold of Rafael other hand...

With the faint sound in the silent night the two complete enemy and stranger start dancing under the moon light... Spinning, taking lead after lead as they turn endlessly yet their dance was beyond elegant...

As if they dance for entire years...Zayden then twirl Rafael around making his hair swing in such butterfly effect....Those who don't know them will might mistake them as a pair of lover...

While those who do...Can only cough out of blood or more of faint in such scenes before them...And one of those is Andrea, Dylan and Akira they had done their part of the ending...They are just watching the blindly view infront of them...

"You guy's brought holy water???.." Dylan then ask as he felt like he want to just throw his eyes away...Rafael is way to perfect for such stupid womanizer Crown Prince...