Chapter 1 : The 10 years old kid

𝐊𝐢𝐲𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐘𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐝
𝐏𝐎𝐕

A miracle doctor in such a very young of an age...And yes Im a doctor and currently doing a research in a very dangerous virus that is currently spreading and had taken effect almost 70% of humanity

Being honest despite being a doctor, I would also love to sleep and laze around a lot and had taken an interest in reading some of novels....Mostly to pass out of time in boredom...

Now currently in my private jet traveling to Country R when an loud rumbling was heard from behind....Though hearing about it I have only remain calm...I didn't bother to panic knowing the reason who is behind all of it...

'𝑇𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑘 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑝𝑒𝑎𝑐𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑑𝑎𝑦 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑐𝑒...𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜 𝑙𝑎𝑚𝑒'

Standing up earning the panicking assistant of mine and flight attendant I dust my self before grabbing the knob of the jet entrance that is now currently crashing...Luckily below us is a ocean and without thinking twice I jump out of the jet..Closing my eyes as I fall in the ocean

'𝐴𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑠𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠, 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑝𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑚𝑦 𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑑𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑑𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑎𝑛, 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑜 𝐼 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑚𝑦 𝑒𝑛𝑒𝑚𝑦'

It's not like I cannot swim...It's just feel soo cozy down here I feel soo tired to swim up...I was about to closed my eyes when a small light appear in front of me I slowly reaching it and when I was able to touch it... the light shine bright causing me to close my eyes...

Feeling the dizziness and my self floating...Has gravity finally give up...A few silent had passed not very long... when someone suddenly spoke...

"Greetings Mr. Yamada"

The voice said...if I hear it right he sounds like a kid....I gently open my eyes revealing a bright place...Slowly and carefully taking my sit up as I slowly turning around where the voice come from.....

And there I saw a little boy....If i may guess his age is around 9 or 10 his sitting in a chair next to it is a table and another chair he was drinking a tea while looking at me with a light smile...

"If you dont mind, please have a sit with me so we can discuss the other more important details" He said putting the tea cup back to the table...I stand up and walk closer to him as I sit in the left chair

"May I know where am I ?.cause I do remember drowning in the ocean " I ask him taken his invitation as I sit in the vacant chair..

" You are in a place where the person who had been chosen in going to a cycle of transmigration in another world to start a new life.."He answered rather normal in his presence...

"Transmigration?" I repeat...now Im confused...How un scientific is this...A sudden kid ask for my transmigration while this only happened in fiction...

"Yes Mr. Yamada...I have choose you to transmigrate into someone who's fate is bound to be crashed but I do believed with your help you could change his fate....

And after that I promised you that you will have a peaceful life"He said this time it got my interest...Transmigrate in another world....Sounds not bad...