Chapter 45 : The Hearing

𝐀𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I should have know that everything will not be just fine... Who the hell would go to a court without even having a nice freaking sleep...Guess this is what you get for staying up so late just to overthink of what will happened next...

I then rised up from my fluffy bed as I notice the unfinish gowns...As thread and  needles scattered around the floor... I then walk close to it as I touch the unfinish embroidered silk...I wonder if I could finish the dresses in time...

Anyway I should get ready...I was about to head to my bathroom as I accidently step on a thread and slip... I hit my hand into a sharp object as I make a crushing sound and loud thud...

"Owww... Guess Im still clumsy after all" I then was about to stand up when the door burst open and standing in the door was my personal maid and butler who was looking panic...

"M'lady!!...Your bleeding!!" My maid Ella shout as she run to me...Neil then order some maids to call a doctor...Wait a doctor!?...It's just a small wound..*Sigh*

.
.
.
.

Im sitting in infront of my mirror as Ella brush my hair...Im well dressed since I have important business for today... The doctor left as I stare at my now bandage hand...Neil left to get me a tea...

As I was busy tracing the bandage in my hand... My gaze land into the mirror infront of me as I saw my reflection... Andrea was really indeed beautiful... Last night I wonder if it was a dream or real....

*𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤*

As Souta was being drag by his classmate I wave at him which he did return... I then was about to head to my class when I saw a group of girls...I quickly head the other way as I climbed at the roof top...

The girls are the bullies of this academy... They like to pick on weak student and sometimes me...It's always annoying... I then lock the door from the outside just incase they follow me...

Guess I will be skipping class for today... I   then take a sit on the floor as I tossed my bag in the side... Rooftop always calm me though student are not allowed in this part of school since bullying and activity such as suicide happened most at this part...

This morning... I knew from the fact that this is no dream...I did slap my face really hard just to clarify it... And it was positive Im back...alive...I should be happy yet why does it sting...

The moment I realize that Im back...I knew I have to forget the world and keep going act normal as if nothing happened.. I did miss mom and Souta...But it hurts that I won't be seeing them and him...It hasn't been a weeks and Im thinking of how to return...But do I really have to...

Souta...I wonder if he was encountering the same thing...Though he did act as usually he would but before he left.. I saw the hesitant and worried in his eyes...

Nevermind it Im sure the bullies are gone...I then grab my bag as I stand up... I then walk to the door but I stop once I heard a sobbing sound...

*𝒔𝒐𝒃𝒔*

'!?...'

*𝒔𝒐𝒃𝒔*

The hell...Since when did this place become hunted...Huh...Once I turn around I saw a girl sitting in the floor crying as she hug her knees...She wear a white dress...

What is this a movie film...Typical ghost theme...A girl who wear a white dress randomly appearing and it was sobbing... And when I approach it will scared the hell out of me...

But shouldn't ghost have black hair...I mean that was what I used to watch in horror movie...*Sigh*...I then turn around as I ignore the girl...I was about to take a step away when I heard her speak...