Chapter 31 : The Second Task

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"Do pleas rot in hell.."

After Rafael pierce the dagger through the forehead of the old beast-women...It's body turn dust and a big demonic crow came out of the body a ten times bigger than a normal size of a crow....

Rafael knew something is up...Ruki eye's glow as the mark on Rafael forehead appear without him still not finding out...As Rafael busy fighting the demonic crow..

Rafael isn't aware about the thing that's under the bridge that is now going to pull him into the deepest part of the river...As his feet was about to get caught

He was snatch away and the next thing happened he was being carried in a bridal way as they jump in a brunch of the tree after another...As the demonic crow follow them in the air...

Once the two came out of the forest into a clear area Ryxen carefully put Rafael down and summoned his soul sword...Rafael then ready his dagger with chains on it...

Soon the big demonic crow came out and send a strong wind to the two...As they dodge it...They know that the wind had a sharp force and once it hit the trees the trees was cut in half

"Your being careless..." Ryxen then said to Rafael as he dodge the attack...

"Im not...It's just I didn't sense the other one presence..." Rafael reply annoyed as he throw his dagger to the Crow who dodge his attack...

"!?..."

Ryxen then grab Rafael as they both jump in the sky Ryxen then use his gravity magic...The ground then start to have crack and a hole was build and coming out is a demonic rabbit...

"You got to be kidding me" Rafael then said as he yank Ryxen hand and let himself fall and land perfectly...

"Tsk..." Ryxen then was about to go down when the demonic crow attack...He easily dodge it but the demonic crow was now blocking his way to Rafael...

Rafael did not much pay attention to the other as he was busy dealing with the demonic rabbit...After all he is not that all week...

All he need is 10 minutes to defeat this beast...While dodging he took the little time to find the weak spot of the monster...And according to his observation

The weakness was the heart...Every time the it attack him...It always glow in red...It's also the same thing when they are fighting the alpha wolf...As Rafael dodge the attack he accidently lost balance...

Making him fall in the ground...The beast took this opportunity to stab him with its pointed claw...But Rafael throw his two dagger that is going to pierce into the heart of the rabbit...

But the rabbit easily deflect his attack making the dagger flow in the different direction as the claw start getting close to Rafael...At this time risk of Rafael getting stab would rised to at least 70 percent and the beast getting killed will up to the dagger...

Rafael then close his eye's...Waiting for the claw to get closer and closer...Rafael then open his eye's as it glow red...he then pull the chains of the dagger making the dagger fly back to him...

As he was about to get stab...He was teleport in the air and the dagger continue to charge at the rabbit...But it also easily dodge it...Rafael then feel a strong aura coming out from him...

Ryxen who isn't aware felt the aura making him lost his focus and this got him almost getting slash by the wind blade...He then take a glimpse of Rafael

As the boy hair float and at the end of his hair start to turn black...He was cover by a red with a mix of black aura...Ryxen then felt that the seal is slowly breaking his mask then fall off...