Chapter 19 : Rejected

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Rafael is now riding the carriage with Ruki who is sleeping in Lewis lap, Rafaela and Vince the inside of the carriage was soo silent the whole way not even anyone dare to break it..

Rafaela had fallen asleep and was leaning on Vince...Lewis was watching the view from the carriage window... As Rafael only close his eyes...

After half of an hours of traveling they have arrive to the Van Williams mansion and once the carriage stop Rafael open his eyes...And look at the window...

As he catcha glimps of the mansion an urge of feeling home was passing at him like a wave...Although he wasn't able to stay long he still does somehow miss the place

After all the real Rafael feelings never lied to him as he admire at the mansion as if it was the first time he saw it again...

Once they are out of the carriage the door open revealing their father who seems to be heading off...Once Marco saw his second son and daughter...

He walk straight right at them... Rafaela who wake up before arriving run to her Father and hug him... Marco then pick up Rafaela as he spin her around... The girl only laugh...

After putting down Rafaela, Marco walk to Rafael and give him a pat in the head...He then walk pass him not saying anything and went to its own carriage...

"No need to ask Lewis... And dont bother too... I dont know the answer aswell" Rafael said and Lewis frawn... Merian then went out to invite her master inside the mansion...

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐩

"His Grace have an urgent meeting with the King...As for the Duchess she was attending a meeting with other duchess around the country" Merian then explained as she escort Lewis and Rafael to the garden...

"I see...Merian do prepare us a snack and a warm tea...I'll lead Lord Lewis on my own" Rafael said as he then start to lead... And Merian excuse herself to prelared the snacks and tea..

"Where are we heading exactly anyway?" Lewis ask as he then start looking around... And one thing he had notice everthing about Van Williams is around the wall...

But except for Rafael...Not a single thing he find connected to him... As he watch Rafael walking infront of him... I little guilt suddey building in him..

Without even knowing the reason why... Rafael then stop from walking making him stop aswell as he look at him...

"You must be wondering why is that not a single thing about me is in this mansion" Rafael said while looking at the wall...

"So...Auhmm"

"Dont feel guilty or pity... I do remember drawing something in some part of this mansion walls...

But it said to be a sore eyes in each guests so the maids erase it" Rafael simply said and start wllking again Lewis just only follow behind as always...

"So your really unwanted...No offened" Lewis said as he walk beside Rafael...

"No...I was never unwanted in the first place...Those rumors and lies that was full of nothing words that are empty...

Yet everyone believe it so easily... And deny the truth" Rafael said pushing the two big door revealing a very lovely and peacefully garden...

Lewis can only stare in awe as he slowly walk inside the white gate... Admiring the beautiful view as Rafael sileny watch him...Rafael was also amaze in the garden

No matter how he see it through his window..It didn't stop to amaze him..He then ask Lewis to have a sit as they both sit and wait for the tea...

"Who designed this place" Lewis ask..