Chapter 24 : The Hidden Story

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬

"So disappointing"

"What the hell are you standing there for!!!F*cking kill him!!!"

______________________________________

The leader shout to his three minions as the three charge at Rafael....

"The very most mistake that every leader have did...Is to order every single man he had to attack his opponent not even leaving a single one to protect him from behind"

Rafael said not a single emotion can be seen in his eyes as for his voice was cold as ice...He was only standing waiting for the three bandits to get closer

And once they did Rafael disappeared in front of them and appeared right behind them as he slit and twist their neck without even an effort as blood stained his white coat...

𝐑𝐚𝐟𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐏𝐎𝐕

One more left...I then turn around to face the trembling man with his wide eyes...I then smile at him wickedly but before I could even attack...I felt the urge of pain

And a strong headache wave in my head as I felt my body burning up as if Im standing in the fire...This feeling cause me to almost lost my balance..

I then felt an irony taste in my mouth not long as I vomit out some blood.... Shit not good...I run out of time...I then heard a clacking sound of armour heading up stairs...

What!?...I then heard a step getting closer and closer as I look at the direction to find the leader walking up to me as he laugh maniacally

He the raised his arms ready to stab me but was stop...As his head suddenly blow up...Blood stained everywhere and his body slowly fall beside me...

Luckily I was fast enough to cover my face with my arms but my left cheeks are still stained with the bandit disgusting blood...I then heard a light step getting closer and closer

And in front of me...I couldn't look up since my body felt weak and my vision start to get blurry..Seems like the medicine have been triggered..

Before completely collapsing I felt a strong arms catching me but I could think of anything since everything went black...

.
.
.
.
"How trouble some...Your turned to owned me one...White owl"
.
.
.
.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As the same person appear once again to save our clumsy villain before leaving with Rafael in his arm he used his magic to the dead bodies and blood that was stained everywhere..

As the bodies completely disappeared same with the blood and the smell of blood that linger in the ear...Both soon surrounded by a black smoke and disappear in the thin ear with the black smoke...

The door of the rooftop then burst open and three guards came out...And search the place...One can only scratch his head...

"Idiot...Your wasting our time...We still have to patrol the Head Master office" 1st Guard said as he smack the other one head...

"Hey!...Tsk fine fine apologies...I though I heard someone yell at here" The 2nd one said as he scratch his head..

While the two only mentally facepalm
Soon the three guard left the rooftop to continue their patrol at the night...

𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

As the two sleeping figure still in peace not waking up even if the sun is already rising...After all it was an very tiring night...As the two are peacefully sleeping