Chapter 53 : Choices Are Yours

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Rafael had prepared and try a few dishes they could serve for the graduation ball... And he got to meet someone that claims to be Mr. Ferix that had help him with how the taste was...

Giving a few example and ideas and some advised base on Mr. Ferix in a long time... You could say the two had quite enjoy each accompany....Though Mr. Ferix had excused him self for he had somewhere else to be with...

Which leave for Rafael to escort him out of the kitchen...Mr. Ferix then bid his goodbye and wish for a chance to meet the boy if chances are possible...Once the man left the kitchen room...

Rafael sigh...It was still early and in that time he expect for Andrea and Dylan to arrive and handle the few design while.. He get to make example of dessert and sweets to let other taste it...

"Andrea...Have you know someone name Ferix in the novel?..." Rafael ask as he start doing his platings in the sweet french macarons, a blueberries cheese cake with a blueberries on top, and some sweet pastries...

"Ferix??...Hmmm...No I haven't remember anyone or any side character that is named Ferix...As far as I could remember...There isn't even anyone named Ferix in the novel..." Andrea then answer as she assist Dylan on layering the cake...

"I see... I better ask Akira then... " Rafael then spoke as he was done with the few plating he then...Place it in fridge as he start making the milk tea that Akira request...

.....

A few hours had pass and almost the half of the day was spend in the kitchen and after the preparation of the example Rafael order some student to send in to the ball room where the others finishing the other touches and stuff...

While the others enjoy the example of the foods as their meal and snacks as their award from working hard... Rafael place the milk tea infront of Akira who look at him with a bright smile and eye's full of sparklings stars...

"Why...thank you...It was supposed to be a joke but...I appreciate for being considerate Lord Rafael..." Akira then spoke as shew happily sip of her Hershey's Choco Trio milk tea...

"Do you perhaps knew someone name Ferix in the alternative version of this novel..." Rafael then ask as he lay his head in his arms using them as a pillow and closing his eyes to take a rest...

"Ferix??...Hmmm...Ferix..Ferix...It does ring a bell... Wait hold up...I'll think hard about it..." Akira then spoke as she take another sip of the milk tea before she snap her finger and a strawberry cake appear infront of Rafael...

"Thanks..." Rafael mumble yet he still close his eyes... He was up early just to prepared everything... He should get a lot of rest since he need's it for the ball... Akira then snap her finger once again...

And a white coat was place in Rafael body...He didn't react and let just thing happened... He was sleepy for a few second...After all he need a long rest since at the time of 3 in the dawn he had to start cooking...

.

.

.

.

"Ahh...Now that make sense..." Akira then spoke as she sip the last pearl black and placing the empty container at the table... She then watch as the other start designing the whole room...While letting Rafael rest...

"Lady Athena..." She heard a voice that make her eye's twitch and she then heard a chair next to Rafael being occupied by someone... And with just the strong sense of a disgusting royals... Akira have no need to think twice..