Chapter 56 : Chaotic Love

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

The once snowy winter night become dark the gentle cold breeze of the wind turn violent, darkness had enter the border of the Kingdom...Only the barrier keep them safe or are they...

As the people of the Elkmire Lunar Kingdom sleep in peace unaware of the danger from the outside...The war that every single human soldier are fighting till their last breath had crumple with just the snap of his finger...

The fate of the kingdom for it's down fall had been written and is now bound to happened...There is no faith no hope now that even the one who will have to save the day with her light magic become the route of this evil...

Unaware of the death underneath and the danger from the outside...Students still celebrate while the Kingdom suffer two teenagers dance gracefully... Underneath the once bright moon become crimson red...

And with the other party final twirl the dance stop yet the faint music continue... The two had been dancing for two hours straight...Soon heavy breath was heard as they catch each breath from almost none ending dance...

One watch with love sick and admiration with dangerous and lustful look on the others while the other party watch in disgust, coldness and emotionless... Nothing can be seen in his eyes that resemble love nor even shine...

Soon the love sick Crown Prince that supposed to be at the war fighting for the victory of the Kingdom instead of being a love sick crazy lustful madman...Zayden escort Rafael in the well decorated bench

Handing him a water out of nowhere... Rafael then accept it without saying anything...glancing at the clear crystal water in the glass...Rafael knew there is a very drug in the water...Yet he stil take a drink of it...

"Do you love me??And will wish to do anything for me just to satisfy my needs and wants...Making me the fullness happiness??.." Rafael spoke with cold voice as he stare into the Crown Prince lustful eyes...

It was a sin to ask...Yet Rafael knew his limit...Watching the Crown Prince stunned expression poke his interest as the Crown Prince run into him kneel infront and leaning it's head to his lap... Holding and gently rubbing it's hand in Rafael tight...

The eyes of lust and greed combined as Zayden watch his goddess stare at him he felt the overwhelming happiness despite of how Rafael glare at him...Rafael lightly stroking the hair of the Crown Prince he wasn't' even enjoying it...

He wasn't even taking the pleasure with in the filthy sight before him...He want to poke those eyes and stitch the Crown Prince mouth making him into the finest art Rafael could craft from such a very disgusting sight...

"Yes...Yes...I would do anything for your satisfaction..My love~...My Goddess~... You are really beautiful with in those piercing gaze~..." Zayden spoke with full of sugar coated voice lustful and disgusting manner...

"Very well...I shall grant my love to you never...Crown Prince Zayden Lux Greensmith I Rafael Van Williams may never will return your love... Keep yours and I'll keep mine...

May you drowned in pain and despair with much vigor...Have you love so much this dearly???.." Rafael spoke helding both side of the Crown Prince cheeks...As Rafael mask broke into half leaving his beautiful nd beyond stunning face show display...

"Yes...More dearly than you could ever compare...How endless can it be to count the star one by one..." Zayden spoke not caring of what he just heard before from the goddess infront of him...He was once against struck by the breath taking beauty...As Rafael mismatch eyes glow...

Cupping and gripping the cheeks of the Crown Prince leaning his face closer until their lips almost collide yet Rafael leaned in for the Crown Prince ear...As eyes still glow helding the cheeks of the Crown Prince roughly....