Chapter 17 : Framing The Way Out

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Rafael is now walking in the hallway wearing his mask as usual he was heading in the room that they will be using...

There are no single students in the hallway so he is good to go...Not for long he already reach the room but before he can open it...

Loud crashes of glass and students that yelled was heard...Although the room are sound prof...Good thing the room that they will be using is

Far from others competitors... Although the sound that Rafael heard is loud he didn't give any reaction he was only standing there holding the door handle...

'𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒄𝒕'

Rafael said...Soon he decided to go in, opening the door make all the students that is inside, talking and whispering stop and look at the door...

The once room that is in a chaos is now completely silent no dare to even take a breath as they saw Rafael who is completely standing looking at them...

Rafael hate the attention but he didn't pay much of attention for he already see this coming and his attention was fully captured by the two girls...one had a dirty uniform and broken she also have wounds from the broken glass

As the other girl is hugging her self crying and shivering...But once she saw Rafael she felt like being safe and can make things worst...The mess was in the ground...Broken glasses scattered all around the place...

And its look like the Crown Prince, Prince Dylan,Lord Oliver and the other two prof are still haven't come to the room yet... Andrea was helping the girl that had wound..

Rafael then start to head where Princess Zynnia and Lady Andrea was completely ignoring the herione that look dumfounded...Her eyes widen once Rafael assist Princess Zynnia

"Why are you helping her!!" Amie shout making everyone look at her and Rafael...

"Because I want to help my friend..." Rafael simply said still his back facing the herione as he then ask Princess Zynnia hand..First this make Zynnia shock...

Cause of her thought that Rafael had took a liking of Amie but that shock turn in to a silently mechivious grin which Rafael have seen...

Andrea also saw this coming but she didn't know Rafael will be here since she knew that the novel didn't mention the Rafael in this plot...

Its only the Crown Prince, Prince Dylan, Oliver that will be there in the original plot but looks like Rafael change it again...

"My..Are you perhaps got rejected to help me instead of her Lord Rafael" Zynnia teased as she accept Rafael hand and the three walk to the door...

"Lord Rafael!!?..Why help her..not me!!..I just want to stop her from ruining your performance" Amie then start sobbing at the back some student help her...

Rafael then take a hold making the two and the others stop and make Amie secretly smiled..For she knew Rafael cant deny her..The boy have been love sick about her or even obsess with her....

"Stop her?..."Rafael said which make the smile of the herione turn upside down as she hurriedly look infront of her...She then saw everyone looking straight at her with disgust in their eyes...

"For ruining our performance??..Hah you make me laugh Lady Amie...She didn't ruined it, you ruined it your self"Rafael said with a cold voice now facing her which she felt shiver and humiliated...

"Haven't you listening our professor have announce that her highness Princess Zynnia will be joing our group...

Are you really helping or perhaps your just trying to cause trouble...You see everyone of us are busy now that our work is disturbed and ruined by your ill intention...