Three Companies Conflict | 030 |

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ Chapter 30 || Three Companies Conflict ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

 ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ Present Day ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

The aroma of buttered eggs and bacon lingered in the air, the sizzling from a hot pan echoing throughout the room. A young woman is moving about the kitchen; her movements were precise and efficient, indicating that she was an experienced cook. She hummed a tune while she prepared breakfast, adding a pinch of salt here and a dash of pepper there.

[Y/n] turned away to prepare a bento for Fukuzawa. The bento consisted of rice, grilled salmon, pickled vegetables, and a tamagoyaki omelette. It was carefully arranged in a beautiful lacquered box and served with chopsticks. [Y/n] opened her cabinet and brought out an evergreen fabric to wrap the bento in.

She tied the fabric with a delicate knot and placed it in a bag with a flask of green tea. [Y/n] hoped that Fukuzawa would appreciate the effort she put into making his lunch. [Y/n] approached her bookshelf. She ran her fingers over the spines of her favorite novels, feeling a sense of comfort and familiarity wash over her in the presence of her beloved books. She couldn't wait to curl up with a good book and escape into another world. [Y/n]'s finger stopped on a new book, and pulled it out, flipping through the pages before deciding on it.

After setting the book on the table, [Y/n] returned to her breakfast. [Y/n] got up and walked over to her coffee maker to pour herself a cup before resuming her meal, when she then realized that she had forgotten to add sugar to her coffee and quickly grabbed the sugar jar from the counter. [Y/n] took a sip of her coffee and felt relieved as the sweetness hit her taste buds.

[Y/n] then picked up the new book she bought and began to read while enjoying her breakfast. As she read, she couldn't help but notice the beautiful view outside her window, with the sun shining brightly and the birds chirping. She felt grateful for this peaceful moment before starting her busy day.

After eating, [Y/n] washed the dishes, dried them, and put them away in their proper places. After putting her shoes on at the door, she grabbed her keys and left her house. As she stepped out of the house, she felt a cool breeze on her face and took a deep breath. "Jeez. You never thought to invite me for breakfast?" [Y/n] turned around to see Yosano standing behind her with a playful smile on his face and a hand on her hip. 

[Y/n] laughed and replied. "I didn't think you'd be up this early." Yosano shrugged and said, "I couldn't resist the smell of coffee coming from your house." [Y/n] took the lead and signaled for Yosano to follow. "Maybe next time," she replied, returning the smile. The time passed quickly as they made their way to the agency, discussing cases and paperwork before moving on to their preferred blends and foods.