Final Decision | 015 |

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ Chapter 15 || Final Decision ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[Y/n] stood confidently at the doorway of Mori's office. She glared at the door, preparing herself for the worst. She pushed open the door and strode in, her head held high and her shoulders back, ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead. As she entered the room, Mori's gaze fixated on her as he exhaled through his nostrils, leaning back against a leather swivel chair. His infamous smirk of his found its way to his face.

»-----------•------------«

Ogai Mori

Ability: Vita Sexualis ヰタ・セクスアリス

»-----------•------------«

Her eyes scanned the large office, then landed on the young girl, who was lying on the ground with papers and crayons scattered around her, humming as she drew. She was looking down at her artwork while her long blonde hair framed her face. The sound of the doors closing causes her to look up, and her bright blue eyes brighten as she sees [Y/n].

"[Y/n]!" Elise jumps up from the ground and runs towards the person who just entered, hugging them tightly. Her head was buried in her tummy as a result of her height and her small arms wrapping around her waist. [Y/n] was like a mother to her. Elise missed her so much and was overjoyed to finally see her again.

"I missed you!" She hummed as [Y/n] ran their fingers through her long, luscious golden hair. "I can't believe it's been so long since we last saw each other," she replied with a warm smile, pulling her into a tight embrace. Their reunion was cut short when a scalpel made contact with the table. They turned their heads to see Mori with a stern look on his face.

"What a pleasant surprise. I'm glad you arrived. Have a seat." Mori said in a low voice, gesturing to take a seat to one of the padded armchairs gathered around the coffee table. "I hope Akutagawa wasn't too harsh on you." With Elise still hanging on to her, [Y/n] took a seat and crossed one leg over the other, leaning her back against the armchair comfortably. She took a deep breath and shook her head. "No, he wasn't too harsh. He wouldn't risk causing me harm. It was actually a really insightful conversation."

The two were silent as they fixed their gazes on each other, [Y/n] hues searching his own, finding only amusement lingering in his violet depths. "Why am I here, Mori-san?" [Y/n] asked, maintaining eye contact with him. Mori leaned back in his chair and took a deep breath before answering. "Isn't it obvious, my dear?" He ran his gloved hand through his slicked back hair, pushing his bands to the side of his face. His violet irises gazed at her with fondness—a look that no one can and never will see but her.