The Darkest Of Minds| 020 |

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[ Chapter 20 || The Darkest Of Minds ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

 ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ Four Years Ago ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ

A young girl was a force to be reckoned with, feared by many but respected by her fellow subordinates. As a member of the notorious Port Mafia Executive, she had honed her skills in the art of espionage and deception. She was a master of blending into her surroundings, seamlessly vanishing into the shadows as if she were never there.

She had been tasked with the daunting mission of eliminating a gang whose notoriety had reached the ears of even the most stoic and battle-hardened members of the Mafia. The gang was infamous for their involvement in drug trafficking and their violent tactics, which included terrorizing the Port Mafia and leaving a trail of bloodshed in their wake. The gang's actions had left several members of the Mafia dead, each one a painful reminder of the gang's ruthless and unrelenting approach.

Tonight, she found herself amidst a throng of dangerous gang members, each one a potential threat to the Port Mafia's power and influence. Her mind buzzed with a cacophony of voices, each one demanding that she take action and eliminate these troublesome foes. [Y/n] knew what she had to do.

She had received intel that the notorious gang leader was residing in the fancy place, as she approached the location, she surveyed the area carefully before stepping inside. The place was bustling with people in expensive suits and glamorous gowns, and the sound of laughter echoed through the halls. It was clear that this was a place where only the most elite members of society gathered, and [Y/n] knew that any suspicious behavior would be quickly noticed or even reported.

Dressed in a traditional Japanese kimono with a modern twist, [Y/n] exuded an air of confidence and self-assuredness that put everyone at ease. The security guards barely gave her a second glance as she strode past, her long hair cascading down her back. Once inside, she made her way toward the bar, casually scanning the room for any sign of the gang members.

They were known for keeping a low profile, making it difficult for even the police to track them down. But [Y/n] had a reputation for being resourceful, and she was determined to find them. After ordering a drink, her eyes locked onto her targets like a predator stalking it's prey. A group of men huddled in a corner, speaking in hushed tones. Their demeanor and body language told her that they were the ones she was looking for.

As [Y/n] observes the gang from a distance, she keeps a low profile by standing in a corner, pretending to be invested in the décor. Despite her inconspicuous appearance, her ability allows her to hear everything the gang members say, including crucial information that will help her complete her mission.