I throw my head back and instantly move my hands to grip Harry's hair, earning a throaty groan in return which sends vibrations right through my core and causes goosebumps to form on my skin.
My mouth forms an 'O' as the crazily pleasurable feeling of Harry's skilful tongue massaging me makes every sense in my body feel completely overwhelmed in an amazing way.

Suddenly, he pulls away and I unwillingly let out a desperate sounding whine, instantly embarrassing myself the minute it leaves my lips. Harry chuckles and I look to him in confusion as he unhooks his grip on one of my legs to bring his ring-clad middle finger up to his mouth and gently suck it.
Just as I'm about to ask what he's doing, he lowers his head back between my legs and goes back to working his magic with his tongue. I lean back and slowly lift my hips, grinding gently into Harry's mouth, but when I feel a slight sharp sting, I quickly shoot back up.

Harry doesn't stop what he's doing, instead he just looks up at me through his messy hair, and I notice that he is slowly pumping his middle finger in and out of me at the same time.

"Oh my god" My voice comes out as a moan and I throw my head back onto the bed, my teeth taking my bottom lip in between them as I feel the contrast between his warm finger and the cold metal of his ring slide in and out.

I prop myself up onto my elbows again purely because I want to watch him doing what he seems so confident doing. Man, has this man earned every right to that confidence in every single way.

I struggle keeping my eyes open as I watch his muscles tense with each movement of his hand as he pumps his finger in and out of me.
My body jolts upwards as I feel Harry rub something inside of me, and I feel his mouth pull up into a smirk against my skin.

"What was tha-" I begin to say, but Harry rubs the same spot with his finger, cutting me off as it causes my body to jolt upwards again.

"Harry" My ragged voice sounds out of breath as he starts pumping his finger in and out of me at a quicker pace, and I feel this strange pressured sensation building up in my lower stomach.

"Harry" I moan breathlessly, "I think I'm... I think-".

"Let go baby" Harry mumbles against me as he works his fingers and tongue in a god-send way, "Come for me".

My mind goes blank as I squeeze my eyes shut, let out a cry and throw my head backwards as I grip the bedsheets tightly in my fists.

My back arches unwillingly off the bed as a crazy, pulsating wave rushes over me and causes everything in me to shake

My breathing seems to be all over the place, and I feel completely numb from head to toe. In my comedown, I feel a sense of emptiness as I feel Harry pull from me and I open my eyes to see him bring his finger to his mouth and put it between his lips, not once removing eye contact with me.

"Good girl" Harry hums, that damn smirk causing a dimple to appear in his cheek.

As my chest quickly rises and falls, I slap my hands over my face to cover it, the adrenaline finally wearing off and causing me to feel embarrassed again.