50)"Yes, yes."

Thalia POV:

It had already been a week and a half, and it was almost time for us to return to the United States. But Sandro has been acting strangely recently, and he told me today that he has something for me. 

I agreed because, well, I wanted to be with him. 

"Can I take it off now, Sandro?" I say agitated that I must keep this blindfold on while he drags me to who knows what. 

"No, you don't take it off unless I say so," he replies, gripping my hand and forcing me farther into my 'death'. 

"Why do I have the feeling you're trying to kill me?" I joked until it fell silent and his grip was off me.

"Sandro?" I question when it got quiet 

"Sandro!" I say and take my blindfold off looking around to see I'm at some waterfall in the woods. It was breathtaking. 

But my heart was thumping, and my instincts kicked in.  

I must get out of here. 

When someone jumps out, scaring the crap out of me, I throw my arm back and strike them in their shit. 

"Fuck," Lorenzo exhales on the ground, clutching his stomach. "I think I see him, the Almighty God" 

"Get your ass up. Where the hell is Sandro?" 

"Please just follow the flower path," he adds as he tries to get some fresh air. I saw Alfonso hurry over to me in a suit, confusing me even more as he dragged Lorenzo in the opposite direction. 

What the fuck? 

What in the hell is going on? 

I lift my slightly long dress and walk through the path, careful not to trip over the rocks because these heels are expensive. 

He tells me to get dressed up yet he leaves me in the middle of the fucking woods. I should slap his ass for this. 

His actual ass 

He better have a good explanation. 

Or his ass is grass

I was grumbling the entire time but awestruck by the fancy lighting, torches that were lit with fire. Roses and other beautiful flowers lining the path making it look like a wedding ceremony. 

There were only a few people standing to the side, gazing forward, but as I passed, they each handed me something.  

 I felt both nervous and excited. 

 What does he have planned? 

I was given a bouquet of black and white flowers. I held them up to my nose to see whether they smelled, but they didn't. They were still lovely. 

The next individual crowned my head with a stunning diamond tiara, prompting me to thank them and continue moving. 

The next person presented me with some Cornelia James cotton dress gloves, prompting me to bow in gratitude. I was terrified and confused of what was happening.