1) "Shut up, bitch, I'm in charge."

Mentions of abuse, and rape 

Thalia POV:

I groan, feeling the ache from yesterday's beating. They clearly didn't appreciate the way I was acting and decided to give me a lesson. I was exhausted and wanted to quit up. But every time I look to the other side, I see the person I thought was real, sister. 

Everything was perplexing to me, and I needed answers. I try to move around because they didn’t tie me up today because I’m too hurt to even try to escape.  

Idiots... 

I start with my arms and work my way down to my legs. Until I can stand on my own, I look at the lock as I limp slightly towards the bars. 

Damnit 

They must have added these additional chains while I was sleeping. I’ve been here for two months since I’ve discovered everything. And every time I tried to flee, someone would catch me and beat me until I was unconscious. Of course, I fought back because I was trained in my dream-like state. 

I’ve been trying to talk to the girl for the past two months since I stopped acting like a sleeping beauty. She was terrified and didn’t seem to understand English. I’m not sure because she won’t speak to me.  

I'm curious if she'd trust me if I stated something about her brothers. 

But I wouldn't rule out her not trusting anyone after being here for three years. It's the same time I've been here before, but this time I've got an escape from reality. She did not. 

I consider saying something only her brothers would know. Oh, I've got a story. But was the story genuine now that I knew it wasn't true? And how come I've never seen her before? 

Tilting my head at the girl, I observe as she quietly hums and brushes the knots out of her hair with her fingertips. She appears to be innocent from here, and she does not deserve to be tortured this way or anyway.

We must leave this place, one way or another. 

"You're brave for jumping out the window and telling your brother he'll never get you," I remarked. I stand there watching her jump. I'm guessing she didn't expect me to say anything. 

"How do you know about that?" she responds, turning to face me. This is the accent. The accent I heard from the servants seemed to be from Hades sister's since she's been here. Why haven't we met before? 

"To be honest, I don't know what to say. But I can tell you that I know a lot more about your family than you think." I informed her. Her eyes widen and she takes a step back. I frightened her. 

"No, no, not like that," I say, easing the tension in the room. "If that's what you're thinking, I'm not a stalker." 

"What exactly are you saying?" She states. "I'm not sure if you've heard. But I've been intoxicated with hallucinogens and met your brother. At least, that's what I believe." I start off.  

She goes closer to the bars of her confinement, as if she's listening to what I'm saying. "Anyway, in this other realm, as I like to call it, I encountered Hades, who essentially assisted me in capturing Chris. But we didn't like or trust each other at first. I'm not sure when it started, but we began to get closer and fell in love. I also got to meet Alfonso, Finn, and Lorenzo. Those cretins "She laughs, and I smile back. 

"I also met your younger brother, Mattia," I say, watching her face scrunch.

"Everything else you claim is correct, but those are not the names of my brothers." She rubbed her brows and looked at me as if she was thinking about something.