26)"You bitch"

Atticus POV:

I've always wondered what it's like to have someone else. Someone else to look after aside from yourself. 

Then I met someone, someone who genuinely cares for me in a manner that your parents do not. 

My parents. I only know one of them. I used to wonder if the other parent were trying to abandon me or if they simply didn't have enough time to care for me. 

At first, I was sad about it, I really was 

But it doesn't matter because I became bigger and stronger. It just took one parent to raise me, and I'll be eternally thankful.  

Never lie to me or withhold information from me. 

Until a few years ago, that is. 

Discovering something significant that has the potential to impact my entire life. I didn't know what to do with the information, and all I could think about was 'I have to find them'. It was that easy. 

Or so I thought 

I've been looking and looking. Someone always seems to get in the way whenever I get close. 

Then I have a stalker who is constantly observing me and attempting to get with me, making my wife worried about me and our children. I didn't want to scare her about how bad it was. 

Nevertheless, as mother always said, give the woman some control. She was once in control, after all. 

She was the one who trained and raised me because my father couldn't. I didn't want to speak negatively about my father because my mother never did. 

But I could tell she was disappointed. I'd like to meet him and ask him why he abandoned me. Was it their fault? or hers? The one everyone is talking about 

It doesn't matter; I need answers now, and I'll obtain them anyway I can. 

When someone leaped at me and hit me on the ribs, I snapped out of my trance. "What the fuck?" I exclaim, pushing them away from me. 

"I'm sorry, Don," Theo replies, and I roll my eyes. These doffus have no intelligence. "Just sit down and quit arguing; we're almost there," I tell them. 

I often wonder how we became childhood friends. I just sit back and prepare for the fight ahead. 

~~

Thalia POV:

"OK on three," I reply, and he nods. The air was gradually clearing, allowing us to see where they were standing. They were too preoccupied squabbling to notice that we were closing in on them. 

1
2
3

We were both close enough, and I used the pan to hit the guy she termed "sinister" in the head. It didn't do much harm because he only turned to face me with a sinister grin. 

Isn't it ironic? 

"Shit," I say as I prepare to attack him again, but he grabs my wrist and throws me to the table. With a thud, I landed on the table and slid off, landing on the ground.