34)"What, just keep kissing,"

Thalia POV:

"Papa, when may I expect another sibling?" Little 7-year-old Thalia asks. I noticed my father looked at me with panicked eyes, but I was too young and naive to notice. 

"Your mother and I don't want any more children, okay?" He taps her head. Little me simply grinned and ran off to play with a kid. I saw little me interact with the kid and saw her grin at someone 

 My eyes widened as they followed the person she was smiling at. Why don’t I remember this? 

No, I've already met him. Why wait until now when he had a chance to get me when I was younger? 

My heart was racing, and I was being pushed away from that memory. I couldn't see anything as I struggled to raise my body, but I only sank deeper. When I noticed a light, I turned my head. 

As I reached it, I noticed it was a house. A house I was all too familiar with. I watch as a small innocent 23-year-old walks through it, smiling. 

"Don't walk in there," I screamed, but it was too late since I was in pain from the strikes, glass, knife, and burning. My chest was constricted, and I couldn't breathe. 

As I lifted my head up, I was exhaling loudly, and the darkness had vanished. 

I reached for my throat, expecting oxygen to return to it. I looked around the room with frantic eyes, and it met even more frantic eyes. He shouted, "Doctor!" 

I remind myself that it was all a nightmare. It was all a nightmare. 

"What's going on?" the doctor asks as he rushes through the door. 

I didn't hear the rest since I had tuned them out. My mother. What happened to my mother? They killed her if I'm here. I had been gone for much too long. I need to help her. 

I was selfish and let myself be caught, they killed her 

In a daze, I try to stand up, but they force me back down, instructing me to calm down. I stare at Sandro "My mother. Where is my mother?" 

The doctor inserted something into my arm, causing me to slump and become sluggish. My eyelids close and I blink slowly, saying, "Please help my mother," before everything goes black. 

When I awoke again, I felt weight on both sides of my body. As I slowly open my eyes, I notice Sandro lying next to me, clutching my hand. I turn around to see Atticus lying next to me, grasping my hands. 

Two teddy bears. Cute 

"What the h-"  I start off but when something comes to mind, I smirk. I sneak up on them and clasp their hands together. I shifted them so they were facing each other. 

As I set this up, I was chuckling. I then steal their phones from their back pockets and capture a photo of them. I slapped Sandro in the foot, causing him to jump up, his lips almost meeting Atticus'. 

"What the fuck?" Sandro says as he wipes his lips. 

"Did you just make an attempt to kiss me?" Atticus says as he wipes his lips aggressively. Then wiped his eyes clearing them of drowsiness. Sandro scoffs. 

"Why the fuck would I kiss you?" He says, and I'm silently chuckling as they argue back and forth. "I'm going to shoot you." One of them says.  

I believe I was slightly too loud because both of their heads snapped at me. I clear my throat and make my way to the window pointing outside. "It's a beautiful day outside." 

"Thalia," Sandro begins, but I wave him off. "What, just keep kissing," I respond, then cover my mouth as they both glare at me. "Talking, I mean.” 

"Thalia what are you doing up" Sandro says coming over to me. I move back, still a little shaken by what transpired. 

Your fine, Thalia

Sandro would never hurt you

I'm fine

"Can you tell me how long I've been out?" I questioned, ignoring the look Sandro was giving me. 

"About a month," Atticus says as he stands up. I stare at them with wide eyes. 

"A month? This is not good. What about Mom? What about that disgusting, ugly, arrogant Russian—" Sandro stopped my terror by grasping my waist and pulling me to his chest. 

Instead of flinching, I grab hold of his shirt and inhale his masculine scent. He smelled so good. I was annoyed with him, but I needed him right now. More than ever before

"Yeah, he is in the basement. Konstantin is under our control" He says.

My brain was just processing what he said. He's got him. He actually got him. I'm safe. I'm not going to be shocked or zapped anymore. I won't be made to commit any more murders by them. I'm free. I look at him from his chest and I give him the biggest smile I can muster.

"There's that gorgeous smile," he says, smiling, and I look away from him, my cheeks burning slightly. 

Focus We're furious with him, Thalia. 

But do we have to be

No, but I'm just jealous

I cleared my throat and moved back, causing him to frown in perplexity. "Where is my mother?" Looking at them, I ask. 

"She's in the hospital," Atticus adds, and I glance at them, my eyes welling up with tears. "How bad is it?" I inquire. 

I knew I shouldn't have left her alone there. It's all my fault.

"When we got there, he was on top of her... stabbing her," Sandro begins slowly, checking to see if I'm mentally prepared. 

Mentally speaking, I'm neither ready nor okay. I'm not fine. I'm exhausted. I'm sick of this bullshit. I just want to lay down and fall asleep, and never to wake up.

"Oh my god," I gasp, covering my lips with my hands, and small cries escape. Sandro walked up and hugged me while stroking my hair down. "You're Alright. She's a powerful woman, just like you. She’ll be fine, Okay?" 

No one, strong or not, should have to go through what we did.

I just glanced up at him as tears streamed quietly down my cheeks. "Okay?" he says softly wiping the tears from my face and looking at me as if seeing me like this physically pains him. 

"Okay," I say quietly, nodding. 

We simply sat there hugging, and when I looked over at Atticus, he was smiling at us. I lifted my brows at him, and he merely shrugged. "You two should get together." 

Author Note:

Your right Atticus they should, so why aren't they?

Thalia's poor mother, may she rest in peace

I'm kidding, she's alive....I think

Thoughts on this chapter?

Follow, vote, comment

Bye lovely people

1137 Words