9)"don't make me beat your ass."

Thalia POV:

I try to laugh as we walk back to our rooms. Their names were Theodore, Eugene, and Atlas, and let me tell you, they are hilarious. 

"Are you intoxicated? Because I am in decent shape " Eugene claims. Eugene, on the other hand, has his legs wrapped around Atlas's neck and is hanging upside down. "Are you certain?" I burst out laughing when he fell from Atlas and lands on his neck. 

He began whining and running behind Theodore. "She's bullying me, she laughed because I fell," he complains as Theodore pushes him away. They all have accents that I recognize. 

A strong one at that

I was attempting to walk straight but was unable to do so. I believe we drank too much. "Hey fellas, why don't I feel so good?" complains Atlas. 

"Hey, hey, vomit up over there or I'll shove you out the window," I yell, motioning to the nearest window.  

He fakes vomiting on me, prompting me to exclaim, "don't make me beat your ass." 

He dashes away to vomit somewhere. 

Theodore and Eugene were holding hands and trying to walk in a straight line when they fell laughing. I approach them and attempt to help them, only to fall on top of them. We all giggle as we stare at one other. 

I swear everything is funny when your drunk 

When someone clears their throat, our laughter stops. We all turn our attention to the mood killer. 

"You guys done yet" Alessandro says and I roll my eyes. I stand up first and help the guys up. "I see you've met the trios" 

“Yeah, and they've been better company than someone I know," I remark, my gaze fixed on him. 

He scoffs and turns to face the two. "Where has Atticus gone?" The two laugh and start mumbling to each other. "I'm talking to you two," he says a little too loudly, causing me to hold my head and gaze at him. 

He looks at me and then at the two "He's fast asleep. He fell asleep after the ball because he expected to see-" Eugene stands up only to fall on Theodore's head, so Theodore doesn't get to finish. 

I laugh as I observe Theodore attempting to get Eugene off of him. "Get off me fatass," he mumbles. 

Eugene eventually stands up and carries him up. They both wave and blow air kisses at me, and I smile and wave back. Then I turn to face Alessandro. 

I keep my gaze fixed on him. Why must he appear so perfect right now, damn. 

I turn around and begin walking back to my room when he says to me, "Just because I accepted to let you come to Italy with us doesn't mean I like you." 

There goes my heart 

"Okay, and you're telling me this because?" I sneer as I turn to face him. 

"Because I see that my sister adores you, but I do not. How do I know you're not the one who abducted her and is now attempting to follow us to where we're staying?" I take a step back as he approaches closer to me. 

"Why would I do something like that?" I ask because this has to be the stupidest thing he has ever said. As he approaches, I take a step back. 

"My sister returns after three years with this mysterious girl. How do I know I can put my trust in you?" He continues to walk forward, asking. 

"You don't know how much you can trust me, but I would never hurt Mirabella." I start off, and begin backing up again, but I hit a snag in the process.