17)"Don't bite your lip"

(Filler chapter before things start getting real) 

Thalia POV:

"I can't believe I agreed to do this" Sandro says as the lady file down his nails. I wave him off making the lady tap my hand telling me not to move 

"Sorry" I mutter and look back at Sandro to see him smirking at me. 

Dick 

You want 

Shut it 

"You agreed because God knows you needed your nails done," I say and he throw a bird at the me, causing the lady to strike his hand.  

"Sorry," he mumbles, making me giggle. 

"Also, because we needed time to unwind, and you looked like you needed it," I remarked, as he rolled his eyes at me. 

"More like you. If you want, we can go eat some ice cream after this." When he asks, I turn my head to look at him. 

"Really?" I inquire, and he replies, "sure, why not?" 

I give him the widest smile, and he returns it. This is starting to feel like a date. Is it a date? Or am I overthinking things? 

Yeah, I’m overthinking 

We leave after he has paid for our nails and toes. I sat in the car without arguing. The driver takes us to the nearest ice cream shop. 

He got enough money, so, I’m not complaining. 

We get out, and he opens the door for me, prompting me to thank him. He puts his hands on the small of my back, making me smile. 

I come in and look around as he opens the door. It has a good appearance, it's kind of old-fashioned, and I like it. 

The room was black and white, with a Juicebox in the corner and little fans on the ceiling. "This place is better than your house," I say, and he looks at me blankly. 

"I'm kidding. Stop frowning because if you frown, I will be sad "I frown at him, and he gives me a small smile. 

"Is that right, love?" he says.  

"Yes. So, don't look that way, I want to see your gorgeous smile," I say. 

"Fine, I'll just smile for you," he replies, and I nod. "You better" 

"Hello, what can I get you?" The man in the front says, and I examine my options. I honestly don't know. 

I really like strawberry cheesecake ice cream or Cookies n cream 

"Um," I begin to say, biting my lower lip. I'm at a loss for what to get. 

They don’t have what I want 

"Don't do that," Sandro says in my ear, and I glance at him puzzled. "Huh?" 

"Don't bite your lip," he whispers, removing my lip from between my teeth.  

"Really in front of the poor boy," I remark quietly as I push him away and stare at the guy who's peering between us. 

"Don't mind him, but may I just have the brownie ice-cream crunch bar?" I ask, pointing to the item behind him. He nods and starts doing his thing, and I turn around to see Sandro staring at me. 

"Why do you keep staring at me? I can't possibly be that interesting "I cross my arms, drawing his gaze to my chest. 

"Stop staring at my boobs," I say as I smack his nipple. 

"I wasn't looking, and you're interesting to me." He says 

  I lower my hands and gaze at him, "You can still turn away." 

"Yes, ma'am," he says, raising his hands. When the guy says my stuff is done, I turn around. I take it and turn to face Sandro. 

"What are you getting?" 

"I don't want anything," he says. 

"What?" I exclaim, “So, why did we come here?”  

"We can go somewhere else to get you something," I tell him as I walk to the register. 

He says, "I came here for you," and pays for the ice cream. I nod and sit at one of the tables. 

"Do you want at least a piece?" When I ask him, he shakes his head. 

"Are you certain? Because I don't want you licking anything else off my chest because you decided to tackle me down. Not that I mind," I state emphatically. 

"You have a daring mouth," he says, poking the inside of his cheek with his tongue. 

I lean forward, "Yeah and I know how to use-" 

I'm shut off from the screams of people outside the ice cream parlor. Sandro and I both turn to gaze out the window and see Lorenzo, Finn, and Alfonso chasing individuals with various animals in their hands. 

Where the fuck did they get that from? 

What the hell is wrong with them? 

"Those are your members," I sigh, looking at Sandro. 

"No, the fuck they aren't, I have no idea who those fuckers are," he replies as he steals a piece of my bar. 

I glare at him, making him smile wide, "You bitch." 

Author Note:

Ladies if he offers to pay don't complain unless you that independent bitch

This is a short chapter because well I have things planned for the future chapters to come

Thoughts on this chapter?

How we feeling about the characters so far?

Follow, vote, comment

Bye lovely people

862 Words