32)"Say ciao to the devil for me,"

This chapter contains violent scenes

Atticus POV:

I hid behind the wall, waiting for him to approach. I shot him and took his weapon when he got near enough. Someone fires at me as I flee down the corridor. The bullet grazing my arm, I didn't care about the pain now. All I cared about was protecting my family. 

I shot him, the bullet struck him in the forehead. His body slides down the stairs, and I follow. I watch Sandro, his men, and mine shoot and fight against the others. 

I saw someone approaching behind Sandro and I rush over to knock them down. My eyes widened as I tugged the small hoodie, they were wearing to hide themselves. 

“Thalia” 

~~

Alessandro POV: 

30 minutes before Thalia revealed herself... 

"Do you have love for her?" Elio, my younger brother, inquires. I turned around to face him. 

Did I love her? I'm not sure, but I know I have feelings for her. Is it, however, love? 

"I'll be honest-" The house alarm rang around the room, cutting me short. I look at Elio and pull out my gun, and he hurries up the stairs, most likely to see who was here. Because he is a skilled hacker. 

When I turned my back on the wall and looked around the corner, a bullet flew past my face. "Shit," I mutter as I move forward from behind the wall, shooting. I draw two handguns and shoot the people that come in. The first few people were struck with bullets in their cranium. As some had been shot in the chest.

I walk out, watching more people coming in. That's when I notice Lorenzo, Alfonso, and the trios assisting me in killing the invaders. "Boss behind you," Lorenzo yells, and I duck, hitting the person behind me in the face. I shoot him in the head when he collapses and then move on to the next victim. 

Attempting to stab me with a knife I grasp the closest thing to me, allowing the knife to land in it. I grasp the person's arm, flip them on their back, take the knife from within the item, pick it up, and stab them numerous times in the chest. 

I heard grunting and turned to my left to find Alfonso battling two men and one woman. 

I shoot them all, and their bodies fall like flies. After I shot the rest of the people coming at me, I realized I had run out of ammo. "Fuck," I groan out. Dropping the clip, I push the hair from my face and look at the people coming towards me to fight.

Now it's time for me to get my hands dirty. I grab the next shooter by the neck and slam them on their head. When I stomped on their face, I heard a satisfying snap. 

That's a sound I like to hear

I didn't notice the person behind me because I was too busy smiling and enjoying the sound of people's heads under my feet. I turned around after being punched in the ribcage. I punched him in the face, causing his head to turn.

He smiles as he wipes his bleeding mouth. This guy was an arrogant son of a bitch who was slightly stronger than the others. "You're quite weak for a mafia boss." 

I ignored his remark and took out my pocketknife, striking him in the stomach many times. Then I struck and kicked him in the chest, sending him to the ground, and followed his broken body. I grab his hair and tilt it towards my face "I want you to repeat that. " 

He sneers at me and says, "That's why I fucked that slut Thalia," and the anger I was working so hard to suppress resurfaces. 

"You would never disrespect her like that again, and I'll make sure of it," I say as I wrap my hands around his neck and climb on top of him. 

Grabbing the knife, I saw him try to extricate himself by grabbing my wrist. I simply shove his hands down and grin at him. "Say ciao to the devil for me," I say as I slit his neck, watching as the blood drip all over my clothes and hands. 

I get to my feet, too angry to notice the small person moving up behind me until I hear a loud thump. I spin around, prepared for anything, only to see Atticus on top of someone. 

My eyes widen as I look intently. "Thalia," both Atticus and I say. 

"That's me," she exhales. 

Author Note:

Short chapter but a violent chapter

The arrogant son of a bitch was Mikhail if anyone wanted to know

Someone is always interrupting them when their trying to speak. Tsk. People are so rude.

Thoughts on this chapter?

Follow, vote, comment

Bye lovely people

811 Words