28)"Capo, save me!"

Atticus POV:

One Year Later.... 

"Capo, she was spotted with another Russian at the club fantasy." One of my men says. I nod and motion for them to leave. I wipe my irritated face since we've been chasing what appears to be someone who doesn't want to be discovered. 

I just want my little sister back even if we haven’t met yet. 

It's been a year since Konstantin kidnapped Thalia. We hunted everywhere for her, and she didn't show up again until 10 months ago.  

What Sandro and I didn't foresee was a shift in her demeanor. 

And it wasn’t good 

We could have gotten her a couple times, but she always seemed to see us and run the opposite way. We had no idea what was going on or if she had betrayed us and was working with him. 

But I almost laughed at that nonsense of thinking. She would be foolish to work with a man like that. 

We almost had her 7 months ago until she tried to shoot at us while also shooting Mirabella, Alessandros' sister. To say he was angry would be an understatement; for one, he didn't know what to think. His sister was shot by someone I know he loves but refuses to admit, and I won't push him to. 

His tendency to smile at random or the way his eyes constantly seem to be cast away when he speaks about her. Or when he attends various fashion events and looks at various antiques. I simply know.

Mirabella recovered after being in a coma for three weeks. Their other brother, Elio, arrived home from some boarding school and discovered that the sister he thought was dead was alive and was shot by Thalia, with whom Alessandro is in love with.  

He can claim that he isn't or that he isn't sure what he's feeling. But I've seen what love looks like firsthand. Just ask my wife. 

So, for the past seven months, we've been attempting to find and locate her. She arrived in the United States three weeks ago, where I've been staying for the past year, and has been acting strangely. Nobody knows what her or the Russian mafia's motive is. 

I had my guys and allies, including Alessandro, investigating what the hell was going on.  If she's back here something is going down. 

I sigh as I rise from my seat. I put an end to my overthinking before I lose my temper because I know my wife will kill me if my blood pressure rises. 

I walk out the door and look for Alessandro, who is sitting next to my wife, Zoe. I approached her, grasped her waist, turned her to face me, and kissed her lips.

She kissed me back right away, and I was about to continue when someone cleared their throat. I stepped back carefully, kissing her forehead and then glancing at Alessandro. "What?" I ask, seeing him smirking. 

He shrugs and looks at me, laughing, "Possessive little shit," he says, and I hold out my middle finger. "I'm older than you," I explain, folding my arms. 

"Fine, possessive oldshit," he says, and I was about to attack him when my amour stops me.

"There will be no fighting in the kitchen," she says sternly, and I nod. 

I return my gaze to Alessandro, causing him to smirk and mutter ‘little bitch’ making me want to strangle him.  

Piece of shit 

"Anyway," I say as I stare at him, "she was seen at one of the clubs with a Russian."

He quickly jumps up while saying, "Well, what the hell are we waiting for?" as his eyes dart to mine and fill with anger. 

"Not so fast, son, your sister was shot the last time you went guns blazing." We all turned around when we heard a voice. I grin. 

"Mαμά," I say as I move over to her and kiss her on the cheek (mom) 

"Hm, thanks for the welcome, but what have I heard about someone at a club?" she replies, her arms folded, and her eyebrows furrowed. 

When she gives me this look, I forget she's, my mother. I must remember that she was previously the Greek mafia's leader. She was fearless and would not tolerate anyone disrespecting her. 

"Thalia was seen at one of the clubs with a Russian," I continue, looking at her for a second as she considers. 

"What club?" While she checks her phone, she asks. 

"Uh, club fantasy," I answer confusedly as her eyes widen. 

"The Irish Mafia is meeting up with the French Mafia tonight," she continues. 

"Isn't it a coincidence that she's heading there? She may kill them, in my opinion" While rubbing his chin, Alessandro says. 

"But she's not an assassin," Zoe says perplexed. 

"Yes, but she's been with that Russian dickhead for a year, and who knows what the fuck she'll do. Look at what she did to Mirabella, and they were friends. We need to get her out of there "he says. 

Even after everything, he still loves her.

"Ye-" I begin to speak but am cut short when someone leaps onto my back. 

What in the f- 

"Capo, save me!" Eugene yells in my ear as Alfonso rushes in with a big ass dog. Where the hell did, he get that? 

I swear it's never normal in this fucking house. I need some damn Advil for the headaches they cause me. Fuck that Advil won’t work, I need something stronger. 

"Get the fuck off me before I cut your balls off," I snarl, and he leaps off me and into Zoe's arm. 

"Get the hell away from my wife," I say, yanking him from her arms and causing him to tumble to the ground. I grip her waist and pull her up against me.

"But Capo, you know I'm afraid of dogs," he adds as he crawls on the ground, and Alfonso lets the dog go. 

Everyone watches as the dog chases him around the house, eventually leading them up the stairs, his screams echoing throughout the house. Then I heard a glass shatter and an alarm go off from one of the windows.  

He jumped out the damn window.  

I return my attention to them. "Anyways" 

Author Note:

Yes I know large gap time but there is a reason that will be indirectly/directly explained in the chapters to come

It's never normal in their house

Does Sandro love Thalia? Or is it lust?

Thoughts on Atticus?

Thoughts on this chapter? 

The next chapter will be longer

Follow, vote, comment

Bye lovely people

1103 Words