38)All I could hear was moaning."

Very Short chapter

Alessandro POV:

We finish our business and get ready after having a shower and trying not to touch each other. I was adjusting the cuffs on my shirt when I noticed eyes on me. "What?" I ask as she stares at me. 

"Nothing," she answers, looking me up and down. I'm beginning to believe it's something more than nothing. "Are you sure?" I inquire, and she nods. 

I watch her from the side of my eye as she looks ahead in a trance, as if she's contemplating about something. Her hands were pressing up against her legs, which were bouncing. I was about to ask whether she was all right until she started speaking.

Is she okay?

She doesn't have any regrets, does she?

"You're aware" I gaze at her as she begins. "I was mad at you," she says, and my brow furrows as I struggle to figure out why she's mad at me. What exactly did I do? 

Oh shit, I know what she's talking about 

“Love it wasn-” She interrupts me, "I said I was upset at you, but I'm not. I'm just curious as to why you were so close to her "She raises her eyebrows at me. 

"I was threatening to kill her since she rubbed her hands against me. I would never do that to you "I say this while looking at her, and she nods.

"Mhm, I knew you were smarter than that, and you owe me another date." She says this while putting earrings in her ear. I put on my shoes and looked at her. "A date?" 

"Yes, I mean to celebrate. We had something going on a year ago until you know" She says and starts making an explosion sound, injections, and frightening signals. 

This girl

"Okay, I'll take you on a date," I say standing up, and she walks over to me, clutching my shirt, kissing my lips, and smirking. "Good," she says as she walks out the door. When she walks out the door, her smile fades

I like how she's grown in confidence. She's always been confident but hesitant with it. I enjoy how she is being herself and not worrying about anything. But I'm also concerned that she's suppressing her emotions. Why, after everything, is she acting as if everything is normal? 

I want her to be able to talk to me about anything, even if it makes us both cry. I care too much about her for her to keep everything inside. I'm here now, and I want her to know I'm staying.   

I sigh and walk away, hoping her emotions are real and not an act. 

I walk out and down the stairs to hear laughter, and I glance at Thalia, who has a smile,that looks so forced, on her face and her head leans back as she holds Irene to her chest. 

I smile and approach her, whispering in her ear, "Are you okay?" and she gives me a brief look before returning to her smile. "I'm fine," she says. 

I glance at her with a skeptical frown on my face. She squeezes my arm and says, "I'm alright, Sandro, but look at this beauty. Look at how adorable she is." She says this while squeezing Irenes' cheek making her giggle. 

"But I'm cuter than her," I say, pouting, and she scoffs. "You wish" 

"You didn't say that while you were su-" I reply, offended. 

She laughs nervously and turns to face the others at the table who are now staring at us. "He's joking. Oh, there's my yet-to-meet brother "After putting Irene down, she says and walks towards him. 

Mirabella elbows me in the side, forcing me to look at her. "Don't be a jerk." 

"I'm not," I say as I walk away from her. 

"Sono sceso e l'ho torturato, vuoi che lo veda già?" Lorenzo says in my ear as I take a seat next to Him. (I went down and tortured him; do you want her to see him yet?) 

I looked at Thalia, who was sitting down and chatting to her brother with a serious awkward expression on her face. I return my gaze to Lorenzo and say, "Sarebbe egoista da parte mia dire di no, ma non so se è mentalmente preparata. Ma se non la porto laggiù, si incazzerà" (It would be selfish of me to say no but I don't know if she's mentally prepared. But if I don't take her down there, she'll be pissed) 

“Okay” he says and turns back to talk to Alfonso about something.  

The maid comes over and brings me some food, which I thank her for, making her smile. I try to eat my food but choke as Atlas says, "Last night, someone certainly was busy. All I could hear was moaning." 

Everyone's attention is drawn to him, and he simply lifts his hands in surrender. "I was simply saying, congratulations to whoever got laid, because I'm trying to be like you." 

Atticus rubs his face and says in greek, "Stamáta na eísai myrodátos prin se pníxo" (Stop being nosy before I choke the shit out of you) 

Atlas didn't take him serious and smirked saying, "Ísoun esý, étsi den eínai" (It was you, wasn't it) 

Thalia laughed because she understood what was being said. I had nearly forgotten she was Greek. Despite the frown on his face, Atticus grinned slightly when he heard Thalia chuckle. 

"Atlas, if you don't want to be ripped apart, I recommend you keep silent." Atticus replies, clearing his throat, his gaze meeting Zoe's, who had been silent the entire time, her gaze fixed on her plate. 

I smirk as I realize what's going on and make eye contact with Atticus. "Don't you even dare," he murmured.  

Author Note:

This is just a little insight on some things, basically just a filler chapter

Next chapter will be an emotional rollercoaster, all I have to say is poor Thalia

Thoughts on this chapter?

Follow, vote, comment

Bye lovely people

1009 Words