16) "Give me a bite, Sandro,"

Thalia POV:

"A jewel," he adds, and I gaze at him, puzzled. 

"A jewel?" I say this, and he nods. 

"We're taking a jewel," he says as he bites into his Philley cheesesteak. 

"There are two things. One, we're stealing jewelry "I whisper, and he nods. "Two, may I have a bite?" I say as I reach for his sandwich. 

"Oh, hell no, you didn't share with yours, what makes you think I'll give you a bite?" he replies as he bites into it. 

"Give me a bite, Sandro," I say, grabbing his shirt. "No, get the fuck back," he says, imitating my tone of voice. 

"I don't sound like that," I answer flatly, and he shakes his head, "Yes, you do. Move it, now." He says this while pushing my forehead back, causing me to gasp. 

"Sandro, just give me a fucking bite," I plead, reaching for it. "I literally got you food," he says, pointing to the other items on the table. 

"I want yours, now give me some," I shrug and point at him. 

"No," he says as he takes a bite, a smear of sauce was left on the side of his lip. I looked at him and raised my thumb. 

I wipe away the sauce and bring it to my lips, tenderly sucking on my thumb. Sandro's eyes darken as he glances at me. 

I grin 

"I've got some sauce right here," he replies, pointing to his lips. "Don't tease me, I'll kiss you," I said, laughing and hitting his shoulder. 

"When," he asks honestly, and I stare at him, wondering whether he's joking. 

“Right- "I start to say something, but someone climbs on my lap and grabs my face. 

Mirabella says, "Hey, bestie," and kisses my cheeks. 

"Ella, get off her lap," he says, attempting to shove her away from me. She just pouts and puts her legs on either side of me. 

"No," She say, and I clutch her waist and whisper in her ear, "You're making him jealous." 

She smiles and replies, "good." 

I chuckle, and she continues to talk to me on my lap. When I look over, I notice Sandro with his arms folded and staring at us blankly. I just smile at him, and he sticks the bird at me. 

"He's over there sulking you should definitely get up," I say, sticking my tongue out at him. 

"I'm not sulking," he replies as he stares at me, and I shrug. 

"Yes, you are," I answer, shaking my head.  

"No, I'm not." 

I answer, "Whatever helps you sleep at night," and he smiles. "You"

"I think that's enough. I'm about to puke” Mirabella gets up to leave, saying, 'She's about to vomit in the nearest garbage.' 

"So dramatic," I roll my eyes. "She is," he confirms. 

"When are yo-" I ask, but am cut off when the idiots appear, wearing swimming trunks and holding a fucking eel. 

"What the fuck are you doing?" I say 

"I'm about to bother a couple of folks," Finn says, and the others nod in agreement.