44)"Don't try to tease me,"

This chapter contains Mature Content

Thalia POV:

He stares at me, puzzled, but gets down on his knees without asking any questions. I smirk and motion for him to come here as I sit on the bed.

When he approaches, I widen my legs and bend down to eye level with him. "So, you like it when other people touch you?" I mumble, kissing his lips, making him try to kiss back fiercely, but I pull back. "Maybe I need to show you that you are mine."

He looks at me with dark lustful eyes and bites his lower lip as I pull my shorts off while maintaining eye contact with him.

"I know I'm yours, love," he says, and I laugh. "You don't, Clearly, if you allow other women to touch you."

I widen my legs to show him my arousal, and he licks his lips. "I want you to make me cum"

"Yes ma'am," he smirks, moving closer to me.

He goes forward to kiss my thighs softly, trailing his hands up my thigh. "Don't try to tease me," I say as I lean forward and hold his face.

I let his face go, observing him with dark eyes as he nods. I watch as he carefully removes my underwear while staring at me. He brings his tongue forward and licks between my pussy lips.

My head drops in response to the intrusion, and I moan as he starts licking up and down. His hands were brought forward as he slowly circles my clit.

Pushing his tongue forward, he carefully inserts it into my hole, making me hold the comforters tighter and gasp. He tongues fucks me as he rubs my clit faster.

"Shit," I moan, and he flicks his tongue against my clit, causing me to jerk forward. He then rubs his fingers through my arousal and inserts them into me.

I turn my head to the side, moaning into the comforter as his fingers immediately find my g-spot. "Oh, fuck," I say into the comforter as he adds another finger and sucks on my clit.

"Sandro. Fuck, faster "I say, and he fingers me faster. When I notice his other hand moving, I look down to see him jerking off.

"No touching yourself," I say as I lean forward and kiss his lips; he kisses me back and bites my lip. I moan and release his lips. "I mean it, Sandro, no touching yourself or you won't be able to cum" I moan as his fingers curl deeper into me.

"Hm," he hums, looking up at me, watching my expression. My head was tilted back as I bit my lower lip to keep from screaming.

I was on the verge of cumming. I closed my eyes and felt him put his mouth back on my clit, sucking hard and fingering me harder. My legs squeezed his head, and he chuckled against me before holding my legs down.

"Fuck, I'm going to-" This may be the fastest I've ever cummed, and he appeared to notice as he licked up my juices with a pleased smirk on his face.

I was clutching the comforter tightly as I rubbed my pussy over his face as I fell from my climax. He didn't mind as his eyes were closed and his face was relaxed.

I hum and say, "get on the bed and lay on your back," and he gets up, wiping his mouth and sucking his fingers while maintaining eye contact.

Such a dirty, dirty man

I love it

He climbs onto the bed, laying on his back with his hands behind his head, peering at me, wondering what I had in mind.