27)"Sister?"

Atticus POV:

"Stop hitting him," I say, slapping Euguene in the head because he kept punching Theo. "But he's hitting me," he complains, trying to hit him again. 

"I'll shoot you both in the arm and throw you in the shark tank at home," I say flatly, forcing them to sit up straight and not move a muscle. 

"That's what I thought, given that we're only 5 minutes away from the building. It's pointless to fight each other when we have bigger issues "They nod as I say.

My eyes expand as I glance out the window. "What the fuck?" I yell. 

"Stop the fucking car," I say, and the driver quickly comes to a halt, forcing me to hurry up and exit. I gaze around the structure, where there is still smoke and fire. 

I turn around and see bodies on the ground. People in cars look to be knocked unconscious. I jammed my elbow against the window and pushed open the door from the inside.

The glass falling on the ground and inside the car 

When I strike one of the guys across the cheeks, his eyelids flicker wide, irritating me even more. "Are you God?" The man says. 

"I'm the I'm going to beat your ass if you don't tell me what the fuck happened," I say making his eyes widen.  

"What do you mean?" He looks confused. Frustrated, I ran my hands through my hair. 

"Are you a moron? Where the fuck is she?" I say this while gripping his shirt, causing him to stutter. 

"I-i don't know, I got hit with something then I was out like a newborn baby" He adds and mutters my name is Alfonso. 

"I couldn't care less what your name is. What happened to Thalia?" I scream and release his shirt. I look around and enter the barely standing building. 

Sandro is sitting with his hands on his head. "Where the bloody hell is Thalia, Alessandro? What happened to her?" When I go to him, I say 

"Thalia? Why are you looking for Thalia?" He says angrily like he's accusing me of something. 

"Please, don't blame it on me. You were aware that I was looking for someone; I just had no idea she was with you "I say this while pointing at him. 

"I have no idea where Thalia is okay, I don't fucking know, and it's killing me," he adds, barely holding on. 

"I simply want to know where my baby sister is," I murmur, and his head snaps to mine. 

"Sister?" He appears perplexed. 

"Yes. Thalia is my sister, and I've been looking for her for the past three years "I look around before returning my gaze to him. 

"Are you okay?" When he taps his head and blood is present, I say. 

"I'm fine, let's find Thalia," he says, and as he stands up, he falls slightly, catching himself. 

"You're no help in locating her if you're hurt," I say, and he attempts to object, but I tell him, "Just sit your ass down and quit being a big baby." 

He gives me a glare before sitting down. "You're lucky I respect you; else, you'd be dead." 

"Back to you," I say, waving my hand and instructing the other men to check him. 

I look around and notice a girl with something in her throat. It appears that the structure is killing her slightly. "Ava?" my heart drops to my ass when I approach closer. 

"Atticus," she wheezes and reaches for me. I take a step back, feeling my rage surge through me. " You did this, didn't you?" I inquired of her. 

She gives me a bloody grin "I did. But I did it for you." 

I tried hard not to push the piece any farther into her, intending to kill her, but I was curious. Who kidnapped Thalia? "How the fuck did you do this for me?" I ask, pointing to everything. 

"Atticus, I loved you, but you didn't love me back. You thought I was strange and insane. So I wanted to show you how insane I can be "She tries to chuckle, but it becomes stuck. 

Bitch

"You did all of this because you loved me," I shouted, stunned. 

She wasn't in love with me; she was just obsessed with me and started stalking me. I should've killed her when I had the chance.

"Yes of course," she answers, and her eyes begin to flutter. 

she can’t die.... yet 

"Who kidnapped Thalia, Ava?" I say. 

"Then Father went insane because he wanted her to love him, but she chose someone else. Leaving him for that scumbag. He desired everything. Money, women, and power "She says, her eyes welling up with tears. 

"He never loved you, Ava; he only used you," I explain. 

"I know," she chuckles, "but all I wanted was for someone to love me." 

Am I supposed to feel bad for the bitch? Because I don't

"That doesn't give you the authority to do everything," I add, and she nods. 

"He was aware that they had a child together, but when he learned about you, everything fell into place. We harmed Thalia, hurting you and Thalia's mother in the process. "She coughs, blood dripping from her nose. 

"But he also desired her. No, he needed her "She states. 

"Just tell me who took Thalia," I say, and she finally glances at me. 

"He wished to harm everybody who stood in his way of happiness. Who stopped him from having what was rightfully his. He'll kill Thalia now that he's gotten his way." My brow furrows when she says this. 

"What did he get?" I inquire. 

"He got her, finally, after all these years. He got both "She laughs while coughing up blood. Her respiration was becoming shallow, and she was dying. 

"Tell me," Sandro shouts, attempting to attack her, but I intervene, urging him to calm down. 

"My father has both of them, and you'll never find them." 

Author Note:

Did ya'll know that they were siblings?

Thoughts?

Are you liking the book so far? did it meet your expectations?

if it didn't the exit button is in the left corner. Bye-bye

Just kidding or am I?

if the book started to get boring or on your nerves, welp, I'm sorry that you didn't leave sooner

Follow, vote, comment

Bye lovely people

1060 Words