37)"Hell, slow down so I can talk,"

This chapter may contain slight mature content and an embarrassing scene for some

Thalia POV:

We both collapse onto the bed, panting heavily. "Another round," he adds as he smiles at me. I cast a sleepy glance over at him. "I'm exhausted, so let me sleep." 

"All right, love," he replies, holding my hand and kissing my forehead before standing up. 

"I want to slap your ass," I reply, and I hear him chuckle from the restroom. He returns with a towel and wipes my body before getting some oil and applying it on my body. 

He lays next to me after returning from the restroom and washing his hands. He kisses my forehead one more before pulling me to his chest. 

I brush my fingers through his hair and hear him groan in agreement. "Do not make such noises." 

"Why?" he inquires, and I roll my eyes. "Because you make me feel certain things." 

"You're wet," he says as he places his hands between my legs. 

"I know," I roll my eyes. "I can help you with that," he says, attempting to get under the sheet, but I pull him up and kiss his lips. "I'm exhausted; I've already had seven orgasms." 

"Oh, and this could be the eighth," he replies, attempting to go back down, but I grab his hair. "No, Sandro. I'm tired "I turn away, my naked ass on his dick. 

"How am I meant to sleep while your ass is on my dick?" He says 

"Figure it out," I say as I press my ass against him, causing him to hold the front of my neck, causing my back to rub against his front. 

"If you tease me again, I'll fuck you so hard that everyone in the house, even your brother, will hear you." I smile when he says this. 

"You promise." I say, rubbing my ass into him one more. 

He flips me over and climbs on top of me. He kisses me, and I return the kiss, smiling. I sigh into the kiss as he tilts his head to kiss me deeper. 

"I'm tired," I say as I move back. 

He pouts, "You're such a tease," and lays back down. "I'll suck your dick later," I say to him. 

"Really?" he asks, his eyes bright. I glance at him and giggle, "no." 

He looks at me blankly and turns away, pulling the cover all over him. "Oh, come on, give me some cover" I say. 

"No," he responds. I laugh and kick him softly. "Give me some, Sandro." 

"No," he says, as I approach him and bite his neck. He does nothing but make his neck more exposed. 

"You like that don’t you, you jackass." I say and hit him. He turns around and drags my legs towards him. 

"Sandro!" I scream. 

He stacks me on top of him, my legs on either side. I glance down at him, enjoying this position. It's only 6:30 a.m., so I might be able to sleep later. 

I kiss him on the lips. I kiss his neck, and he presses his hands against my waist. "I thought you were sleepy," he adds, tilting his head.