49)"Make no noise, baby, or I'll stop,"

Slight Mature Content

Thalia POV:

My breathing became quiet as I drew closer to him. I wanted him to be closer to me. I wanted his warm skin all over my cold one. He makes a noise and wraps his arms around my waist, drawing me closer to him. 

"Sandro," I whispered, turning and tapping his chest, my hands sliding up his neck. 

"Hmm," he murmurs in my neck, clutching my waist. 

"I want you closer to me," I say quietly into the pitch-black room. 

"You are areajdhs," he mumbles sleepily, making me squint in confusion. 

"Sandro!" I say as I turn to face him, making him groan. 

"I'm sleepy, love. Let me sleep," he replies, attempting to pull me closer to him. 

"No," I answer as I turn away. 

I'm behaving like a brat. 

Do I care? No 

"Come here," he beckons. 

"No, Sandro," I respond as I put the cover over my head. He only had to let me get under his skin. But he didn't. Now, I have to find some warmth somewhere else 

Yes, I am aware that I am being petty and unreasonable. 

"Thalia," he growls, and I smile, knowing I've made him angry. 

"What?" I inquire, hoping to locate some fresh air beneath these thick blankets. 

Damn it’s a little too hot under these blankets 

"I told you to come here," he says. 

"I know," I respond, knowing he'll punish me. When he's angry, he's quite attractive. 

I heard moving before the blanket was yanked off of me and I was dragged onto a warmed hard surface. A hand forcefully grasped my jaw, forcing me to smile up at him with innocent eyes. 

He tilts his head towards me and looks at my lips before staring into my eyes. "Don't make me spank that ass red, Thalia." 

"Promise," I say, seducingly innocently, causing him to groan and throw his head back. 

"You're killing me," he says as he grabs me and places me on top of him. I throw my arms around his neck and nestle my legs between his, my face on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. 

"I know," I reply, kissing above his heartbeat as it skips a beat. 

I was tracing his tattoos as his hands went up my shirt, gripping my boob in his hands. While his other hand was clutching my ass cheek. 

"Sandro?" 

 "Hmm?" 

“Where are we going?” 

“It’s a surprise" 

"But-" I attempted to say, but he interrupted me by kissing my lips.

"Be quiet and enjoy the moment. All right?"

I roll my eyes but nod anyhow.