29)"Where is she?"

His outfit above but please imagine the suit all black pls with the white ig still present or just imagine it how u want

Alessandro POV:

I haven't heard her voice in a year. It's been a year since I felt her soft skin on mine. It's been a year since I've seen that lovely smile. But it felt like an eternity to me.

A few months ago, when I looked at her, she didn't seem like herself. It was as though she wasn't in control, or so my mind wants me to believe, rather than thinking she betrayed me. But why would she turn on me? It makes no sense.

Why would she try to shoot us? Nothing is making sense right now

"Alessandro, hello, I'm talking to you," I hear someone say, causing me to tilt my head in their direction. When I realized it was Mama Iris, I smiled and apologized to her.

"Sorry, what were you saying?" I say, with a sigh. "As a mafia leader, you must keep an eye on your surroundings at all times, with no distractions. Remember that anything might happen at any time "In a motherly tone, she advises.

I nod. "What are you thinking that has you looking so angry and flustered all at once?" she says, knowingly.

"Nothing," I say, and she scoffs.

"So, you're saying you're not thinking about my daughter?" she asks.

I've realized that she considers Thalia to be her daughter, which is perfectly Alright. She stated that she would never compete with her biological mother and would love to meet her and see if they could form a connection. Whatever it was, if there was no bad blood between them.

At the cafe, I realized that both Thalia and her mother were missing, and if the stories her mother told were true, he also had her. I attempted to reach Thalia's father, but he seemed to have vanished. That was starting to irritate me.

He's suddenly nowhere to be found. It's starting to make me suspect he's involved as well.

At this point, I suspect everyone.

"No, I'm only thinking," I say. When that was the best, I could come up with, I sighed internally.

"Mhm, sure. Therefore, when you see her, make sure you bring her back safely. Okay?" She murmurs quietly, and I nod. She squeezes my arm and walks away.

I frown and walk to the room I'd marked as mines. It wasn't the same as at home, but it'll suffice. It's not that I don't have any homes here, but I felt more at ease with people I know. While Finn was in Italy handling the businesses, Lorenzo, Elio, Alfonso, and a few of my men stayed here.

Occasionally, Mirabella would drop by to see how we were doing and how the search for Thalia was going. She undoubtedly felt horrible and tried to help, but her feelings got in the way. Mirabella therefore spent time with her girlfriend, whom I have yet to meet.

She did, indeed, initially accuse Thalia for putting her in a coma, but she later began to suspect there was more going on.

I open the door and enter the shower while listening to music. I don't normally listen to music in the shower, but she made me understand how enjoyable it can be.

I grab the body wash and scrub my body before rinsing off the soap. I groan and submerge my face in the water because I can't get my thoughts from her.

Her smell, the way she teased me about my style, her boldness, her confidence, and the way she handles herself make me even more angry that she was taken away from me.

I never hated Thalia; instead, I resented myself for failing to protect Mirabella and vented my frustration on her. I sincerely regret it and wish things could be different.