CHAPTER 51

MATURE CONTENT WARNING
—————————————————————

"Remember when I said I'd fuck you in front of this mirror?" Luca asks me, his voice low as his hands dip down to my thighs.

"What happened to waiting until I was properly healed?" I tease him, not wanting him to know how much I've longed to be touched by him in this way again.

"I'll be gentle," he murmurs, leaving a trail of kisses down to the base of my neck.

I hum in response and he clicks his tongue disapprovingly, "Words baby," he gently scolds me, nipping my neck with his teeth.

"You have my full consent," I whisper, leaning my back up to give him more access.

"Good girl," he smirks against my neck. He gently pinches my hip, "Eyes open mi amour, I want you seeing what I'm doing to you,"

I force my eyes open and Luca smiles, "That's my good girl," he says gently, his hand slowly
moving up my thigh, bunching my dress up. I let out a groan as his thumb pushes against my throbbing clit, needing his hands all over me.

"So fucking wet," he murmurs, pushing my underwear aside as he slowly pushes a finger into me.

I moan from the sudden touch and feel my eyes flutter shut as his fingers slide up and down my wet slit, teasing me as his lips start sucking on my sweet spot. "Eyes open or I stop," he orders, his fingers going slower as my eyes close.

I force my eyes open again and watch in the mirror as Luca pushes a second finger into
me, his eyes watching mine in the mirror. "Good girl," he says, his fingers pinching my clit. Another moan escapes my lips as he picks up his pace, his fingers pumping in and out of me as a smirk plays on his lips.

"You like that?" he asks me as another moan leaves my lips, "You like watching as I fuck you with my fingers?"

I dig my fingernails into his forearm as my legs begin to wobble, "Fuck, yes," I groan as Luca pushes a third finger into me, picking up his pace as he hits my g-spot.

His fingers curl inside me and I feel a shiver run up my spine, "Fuck Luca," I moan, not able to take my eyes from the sight in the mirror.

"Yes baby?" he says with a smirk, his head dipping to just above the neckline of my dress as his lips leave kisses on my breasts.

"Faster," I breathe out, my hand coming up to grip tightly onto his t-shirt. "There she is," he grits out, his fingers pushing deeper inside me, his thumb sliding up and down my entrance.

He suddenly slows down and I snap my gaze to him. "We don't want you making a mess on the carpet now, do we?" he says, his voice smooth as his fingers pull out and he sinks onto his knees. He bunches my dress up and leaves it hanging just above my navel, sliding my underwear off as he takes one of my thighs and places it over his shoulder.

"Eyes open tesoro," he whispers before I feel his tongue slide up my wet entrance, pushing inside of me as his teeth make contact with my swollen clit.

"Luca-" I'm cut off by my own moan as his tongue laps me up, sweeping my pussy as he takes all of me in, his eyes closed with pure pleasure written on his face.