CHAPTER 32

Mature content warning 🤭 (THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WRITING SMUT SO PLEASE BE KIND)
———————————————————

A breathless moan escapes my lips when Luca's hands fall to my ass as he lifts me up to the Island bench. I pull him closer to me, grabbing his shirt as our lips move together, him tugging and biting at my bottom lip as I greedily kiss him back. His hands slide underneath my skirt and he presses a harsh thumb to my clit. I moan again and wrap my legs around his torso, pulling me closer to him.

Without saying a word he picks me back up and walks me upstairs to our bedroom, almost tossing me on the bed as he climbs over me, only for me to grab his face and slam our lips together yet again.

He kisses me back with just as much passion as his hands begin exploring my body, running down my side and to my thighs. His fingers start playing with the end of my skirt and I feel my underwear wetten. "Do you trust me?" he whispers against my lips, and I instantly know what he means. I nod so fast it's embarrassing and he chuckles, "Words baby, be a big girl and use your words," his voice is seductive as he starts sucking on my neck. "I trust you, you have my consent," I say breathlessly, craving his touch. "Good girl," he smirks against my neck, carelessly tugging my skirt off.

He presses a finger against my throbbing clit and I feel him smirk against my skin again, "So fucking wet," he hums, leaving sloppy kisses down my neck. "Then fucking do something about it," I snap, tired of waiting for his hands to be on me. "So needy," he tsks, dragging my underwear off.

A sudden moan escapes my lips when I feel him push a finger inside me, sliding his finger up and down my wet entrance as he uses his other hand to unclasp my bra from beneath my shirt. "Undress yourself," he orders, pushing a second finger into me as he pinches my clit. I comply and another embarrassing moan leaves my lips as I feel his mouth latch onto my right nipple. His fingers pump in and out of me, hitting my g-spot every time, as his teeth tug at my swollen nipple. His mouth finds my left breast as his fingers pick up their pace, making me clench around him.

"Fuck, Luca," I moan, my eyes rolling back as he squeezes my swollen clit with his fingers, my hands latching into his hair. "Moan my name again, just like that," he says in a low voice, leaving a trail of kisses in the valley of my breasts.

"Luca I-" I'm cut off by another moan as his fingers fuck me harder. "I-I'm gonna cum," I groan, clenching around his fingers as they continue pumping in and out of me. "Cum for me baby, like my good girl," he says, his relentless lips returning to my neck.

And I do just that, my body clenches once more before I feel myself release around his fingers, his fingers working my orgasm, not stopping for a second as I cum around him, cum like his good girl.

I instantly feel the lack of his touch when he pulls out of me, I glare at him as he smirks, "Open your mouth," he demands, although confused, I do, and he puts his fingers in my mouth, making me swallow my own cum as I suck on his fingers, closing my eyes as I hear him groan. "Look at you, swallowing down your own cum for me," he whispers against my neck, "Don't stop," I whimper, as he releases his fingers from my mouth. He hums in response as he starts kissing down my body, leaving a final kiss above my dripping cunt. My hands go back to his hair as I feel his warm breath hit my wetness.

An embarrassingly loud moan leaves my lips as he slowly pushes his tongue into me, his hands parting my thighs as he takes all of me in. I feel his teeth tug at my clit and I moan yet fucking again. He groans and the vibrations caused by his voice only make me moan more, his tongue sweeping my pussy as he bites my clit, harder this time, sending a wave of electricity through my body. He gently takes one of my thighs and puts them over his shoulder, his head dipping deeper and his mouth works my aching pussy. His hands come up to cup my breasts, kneading them and pinching my nipple, causing me to groan as my body is overcome by pleasure.